With patches every couple of weeks, TFT players need to make sure that they are keeping up with all of the changes. Some are extremely important and can change the Meta immensely, while others likely won’t. In this case, the TFT 12.18 Patch Notes will definitely be bringing changes. It is important for players to stay up to date on what changes are coming and how they could affect them. With that, here are the TFT Patch 12.18 Notes.
Starting in TFT Patch 12.18, you’re invited to join Pengu and Co on an adventure to chart the Uncharted Realms with the Secrets of the Shallows event! You’ll have until patch 12.20 to explore the lands of our new Origins (Lagoon, Darkflight, and Nomsy’s home) and earn free content. Learn more here. There’s plenty of personalization content to explore too! Check it out below:
SECRETS OF THE SHALLOWS EGGS
The Secrets of the Shallows Eggs (390 RP) have a 2% chance to drop Chibi Dragonmancer Kai’Sa whose signature Finisher will leave your foes wiping water (and tears) from their screen.
Other eggs contain new variants for Hauntling and Silverwing that are inspired by the Dragon Souls of Summoner’s Rift. These variants can also be purchased directly for 925 RP! Check out our spookiest Little Legend’s new variants: Infernal Haunting, Elder Haunting, Ocean Haunting, Mountain Haunting, Cloud Haunting.
And now for Silverwing’s new variants: Cloud Silverwing, Infernal Silverwing, Ocean Silverwing, Mountain Silverwing, Elder Silverwing.
Icathian Rain? No, this is just a drizzle. Chibi Kai’Sa is available for direct purchase for 1900 RP. She comes with her own custom boom, Icathian Rain.
Astral orb quality now only counts star levels from unique units. Stacking duplicate 3-star 1-cost units won’t result in an increase in quality beyond the first one
● Astral Orbs quality now increases at every single star level, rather than at specific cumulative star level “breakpoints.” This means average orb quality is up across the board. Item components and full items can drop earlier than before.
● Cannoneer cannon shot Attack Damage ratio: 150/300/475% >>> 150/250/450%
● Dragonmancer bonus Health: 250/600/900/1200 >>> 250/600/800/1000
● Dragonmancer bonus Ability Power: 18/30/50/75 >>> 18/30/50/70
● Mage Ability Power buff/debuff: 75/100/125/150% >>> 75/110/145/180%
● Ragewing enraged Attack Speed: 50/100/175/250% >>> 50/100/150/250%
● Shimmerscale item, Crown of Champions charge up time: 6 >>> 5 sec
● Shimmerscale item, Determined Investor Gold granted: 10 >>> 15
● Shimmerscale item, Needlessly Big Gem Units per Gold: 3 >>> 2
● Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff chance to proc: 33% >>> 40%
● Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff base Ability Power & Mana: 15 >>> 20
● Shimmerscale item, Mogul’s Mail Base Health: 200 >>> 350
● Wukong Crushing Blow Attack Damage ratio: 165/180/195% >>> 185/200/230%
● Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.75 >>> 0.7
● Kai’Sa Tidal Burst Damage: 35/55/75 >>> 40/60/85
● Lux Cosmic Spark animation is now slightly faster
● Lux Cosmic Spark Damage: 350/425/575 >>> 325/400/525
● Lux Cosmic Spark now travels straight after hitting the initial target ● Zac Unstable Current Heal: 200/220/270 >>> 220/250/300
● Nunu Consume Damage Amplification as True Damage: 33% >>> 20%
● Nunu’s amplified Consume damage no longer scales multiplicatively with Giant Slayer’s damage amplification
● Volibear Relentless Storm 3rd attack damage: 110/155/215 >>> 125/175/240
● Zeri Watershock Laser Damage: 160/240/420 >>> 200/300/475
● Zippy Bugfix: Zippy should more reliably attack the target of Somersault Assault after cast
● Zippy Attack Damage: 80 >>> 85
● Daeja RE-REWORKED: Now deals physical damage with her passive Windblast barrages, and can now equip AD items like Deathblade and Runaan’s Hurricane
● Daeja Attack Damage: 0 >>> 20
● Daeja Windblast passive Barrage Damage: 40/60/180 >>> 25/40/150
● Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Damage Reduction: 15/20/50% >>> 20/25/50%
● Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Attack Damage ratio: 230/250/1000% >>> 250/275/1000%
● Sohm Tideblossom 3rd cast vortex Damage: 275/375/1500 >>> 300/420/1500
● Swain Dragon Master’s Decree missing Health heal: 11% >>> 12%
● Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage: 325/550/4000 >>> 350/575/4000
● Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage increase after 18 seconds of combat: 15% >>> 20%
● Last Whisper Armor Penetration: 60% >>> 50%
● Eternal Whisper (Radiant) Armor Penetration: 60% >>> 50%
● Cutthroat (Assassin) Mana Reave: 50% >>> 65%
● NEW Silver Augment: Dragonmancer Conference. Every 2 rounds, a random Dragonmancer appears on your bench. Gain a Kai’Sa.
● Hero-In-Training (Dragonmancer) Buff percentage: 50% >>> 66%
● Lucky Gloves: Frontline Attack Damage-focused champions will now receive a more well-curated selection of items
● Lucky Gloves: Now always grants full items instead of components (even at earlier Stages)
● Lucky Gloves: Removed some weaker options to improve the average strength of the Augment
● Ricochet (Cannoneer) Bounce Damage Reduction: 33% >>> 40%
● Verdant Veil Crowd Control immunity duration: 15 >>> 20 seconds
● Weakspot Armor Penetration: 20% >>> 10%
● Scalescorn: Bonus Magic Damage: 15/50/115% >>> 15/50/100%
● Karma Inner Flame Damage: 210/280/350 >>> 210/280/420
● Nasus Fury of the Dawn Health Increase: 225/350/550 >>> 225/350/650
● Nasus Fury of the Dawn Damage per second to adjacent enemies: 70/100/170 >>> 70/100/185
● Sett Knuckle Down Attack Damage ratio: 150/155/160% >>> 150/155/170%
● Jax Armor & Magic Resist: 40 >>> 45
● Lee Sin max Mana nerf: 30/80 >>> 30/90
● Sunlight Cape (Radiant) burn range: 4 >>> 3
● Dvarapala Stoneplate (Radiant) max Health Regeneration: 1% >>> 1.5%
● Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) Shield duration: 3 >>> 4 seconds
● Bulwark’s Oath (Radiant) Ally Armor & Magic Resist: 30 >>> 35
● Dragon Imperialist max Health execution threshold: 15% >>> 18%
● Pandora’s Bench Gold: 5 >>> 7
● Shimmerscale item, Goldmancers Staff Base Ability Power: 15 >>> 20
● NEW Dragonmancer Conference (Augment): Every round, a random Dragonmancer appears on your bench. Gain a Kai’Sa.
● Darkflight now sacrifices the champion when Darkflight is activated from a Darkflight unit being auto placed onto the board at the end of the shopping phase when you have an empty unit slot
● Darkflight now shows the sacrifice hex and chain VFX for away players and ghosts properly
● Cult expansion: Fixed a rare issue where ghost armies could have multiple sacrificed champions and thus gain multiple items
● Undeserved credit: Nilah no longer resets if her target dies from damage other than her spell.
● Zippy should more reliably attack the target of Somersault Assault after cast
● Nilah now recasts on the nearest unit rather than the farthest when she gets a reset
● Nilah now properly recasts when she kills a cornered target.
● Nilah’s damage should now line up better with her animation.
● Freebies: Mirage (Pirate’s Bounty) no longer grants a chest after NPC rounds.
● Pandora’s Bench and Recombobulator will now pull the correct number of units from the pool when transforming 2* and 3* units.
● The following Augments will no longer be offered to players who picked Built Different: Age of Dragons, Ancient Archives II (Ancient Archives I is already blacklisted), Dragon Imperialist, Dragon Soul
● Hyper Roll: Fixed a bug where you would gain extra experience during Treasure Dragon rounds.
● Minor Tooltip Changes: Scalescorn tooltip update to accurately represent how the trait functions.
You can read more pieces like “TFT 12.18 Patch Notes” and ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”