The newest Valorant update has been released bringing along with it some agent changes and of course bug fixes and map changes. Here’s everything included in the Valorant Patch Notes 6.08.
- Audio improvements to Wingman’s (Q) plant and defuse audio.
- Gekko’s in-game portrait updated for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Nanoswarm reveal radius increased 350 >> 525
- Nanoswarm audio has been updated.
- Audio loop now also turns off when disabled as a result of Killjoy being killed or suppressed.
- Improved feedback for the enemy when they destroy Nanoswarm.
- Nanoswarm is now revealed when it is disabled.
- Updated visuals for Killjoy’s ultimate Lockdown (X) being destroyed.
- Removed the yellow warning UI Indicator for enemies Killjoy’s Lockdown (X).
- Updated deactivate sounds for Killjoy’s Turret (E) and Alarmbot (Q) to make them more distinct.
Other Agents Changes
- Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E), Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X) ability have updated targeting visuals to help players with precision placement on the map.
Players who own any of the following will notice an art updated Shorty:
- Default Shorty
- Wunderkind Shorty
- Sidekick Shorty
- Karabasan Shorty
- Prism II Shorty
- Doodle Buds Shorty
- The newly updated Bind rotates into Competitive and Unrated queues.
- Icebox rotates out of Competitive and Unrated queues.
- Fixed an issue where “Kick ally off” displays while defusing the Spike.
- Fixed a visual bug where the Spike progress bar for planting or defusing would speed up or reset while defusing.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru couldn’t drop his weapon while using Dimensional Drift (X).
- (Fixed in Patch 6.07) Fixed a bug where the add/remove friend button wasn’t available when right-clicking a party member who had “Hide my name outside my party” setting turned on.
- (Fixed in Patch 6.07) Fixed a bug where banned players would not get removed from the party.
- Fixed a bug where party invites that were no longer valid were sometimes still showing as active for players.
- Fixed a bug where the Team and All chat logs would be wiped after a match.
- Fixed a bug where punctuation marks were not correctly displayed when the in-game language is Thai.
You can find more pieces like “Valorant Patch Notes 6.08” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno