The VALORANT 7.05 Patch Notes have been released, bringing a few changes to one agent, general updates, and the release of Sunset. Here’s everything to expect for this newest Valorant Patch.
VALORANT 7.05 Patch Notes
VALORANT Agent Updates
● Astral Form (X)
○ Astra will now be able to hear everything happening around her physical body while in Astral form.
VALORANT Map Updates
● Sunset will now be in the map rotation for Competitive mode.
● Competitive map rotation includes: Sunset, Breeze, Ascent, Haven, Bind, Split, and Lotus
VALORANT Bug Fixes
○ Fixed a bug where the SFX volume would default back to 100% volume when Alt-Tab-ing out of game.
● Fixed a bug where there was a small audio deadzone in Astra’s Cosmic Divide (X). ● Fixed a bug where Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) would trigger when Gekko’s Wingman (Q) walks near it.
● Fixed a bug where other Agents were not animating when they moved through Omen’s Dark Cover (E) ability.
● Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Trapwire (C) would sometimes fail to activate when placed on stairs.
● Fixed an issue where people who were chat restricted by Real-Time Interventions were also disconnected from the text chat instead of just muted from text chat.
● Fixed an issue where there was no warning message when you had a conflicting keybind for team or party voice chat.
● Fixed an issue where switching between Unrated and Competitive queues would cause the restriction timer for the queue delay to replace the ranked restriction timer.
● Fixed an issue where creating an Agent Profile reverted Push-to-Talk keybinds back to their defaults.
You can like more pieces like “VALORANT 7.05 Patch Notes” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”