VALORANT is Riot Games’ latest major multiplayer game. It was revealed just before COVID and released during it. This brought some positives during a dark time. Even though many people have enjoyed the game, there are some who may not and are struggling to get it off their computers. Here is a full guide on How to Uninstall VALORANT along with that pesky Riot Vanguard system.
[Related: What is the Arcane Season 2 Release Date?]
How to Uninstall VALORANT A Step-By-Step Guide
Below are the steps players will need to take in order to answer How to Uninstall VALORANT but still keep all their other Riot Games games installed.
- Go down to the bottom right of your Windows search bar and click on the little upturned arrow. It looks like this ” ^ “.
- Then find the Riot Games logo. Currently, this looks like a white hand that is punching and is in a Red circle. Right-click on that logo and exit.
- NOTE: If you have Xbox Game Pass running you need to exit out of that completely as well using the same steps.
- If for some reason they are not completely closing. Go to your task manager by hitting the CTRL + ATL + DEL keys on your keyboard and then click on Task Manager.
- There you need to find Game Pass or Riot Games and hit end process up in the top right.
- After players have done this they will need to go back down to their Windows search bar and click on the ” ^ “. They will need to find the Riot Vanguard logo which is also Red and has arrows pointing up. Right-click on that logo and exit.
- This will send you a prompt saying your computer will need to restart to turn it back on. Just accept that.
- Lastly, go into the Windows search bar itself in the bottom left and type in programs. This will show you Add or Remove Programs option. Click on that and then look up VALORANT. From there you can uninstall and be good to go.
How to Uninstall VALORANT in 2023
Truthfully this is the same as listed above. Be careful though as uninstalling everything from Riot Games can make it so games like League of Legends and Legends of Runeterra are also uninstalled. While most of these games are easily reinstalled, they still take some time. Especially with different patches involved.
Uninstall Riot Vanguard
To be clear, this is also stated above but the quickest way to Uninstall Riot Vanguard is to go down to the right upward arrow again and exit out of it. Until your computer is restarted this will take it off. That being said, it will also keep you from playing VALORANT at all. It will not affect other Riot Games games.
You can find more pieces like “How to Uninstall VALORANT” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”