The newest TFT set has been revealed as TFT Set 9.5, Horizonbound. This set is going to be the last mid-set that fans ever get with TFT moving to three sets a year. With the TFT Set 9.5 Release Date coming up soon, leaks are bound to be making their way out as well. Here are the confirmed and rumored TFT Set 9.5 Champions so far.
[Related: TFT Set 9.5 PBE Release Date]
[Related: TFT Set 9.5 Release Date]
TFT Set 9.5 Champions: Confirmed
Champions and Traits
- Twisted Fate
- Miss Fortune
- Silco (Yes, from Arcane)
- Shadow Isles
- Region Confirmed but No Champions Revealed Yet
TFT Set 9.5 Champions: Rumored
There are not many rumors right now but there are some champions that are specifically likely from Ixtal. Here is a list them based on most likely to join and least likely along with why for each.
- Newest champion from this region feels like a look to be added.
- Seh has not been in a game in a long time but feels like they could have fun with her addition.
- There needs to be a frontline champion for this region and Malphite is that.
- She has been in plenty of TFT set but because of that she feels very likely to be added.
- Another champ that could be a fun addition but it feels unlikely this time.
- He has been a problem in the past for TFT so it feels like he sits this one out.
- Call it a guy instinct on her getting passed over again.
You can read more pieces like “TFT Set 9.5 Horizonbound Leaks” and ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”