TFT Patch 11.20 Notes brings some massive changes for TFT. With the Reckoning Championship concluded, this patch brings in a few more twists before the set concludes. The updates are brought on a patch earlier to maximize the good times. These updates and game changes drastically shift the meta, therefore keeping mindful of the buffs and nerfs is essential. This update also brings Tactician Scouting, a brand new feature in TFT.
NEW feature: Tactician Scouting
After a positive—and Dango filled—reception on PBE, Tactician Scouting goes live this patch! Riot is excited to see the mind games and antics of scouting in the players’ hands!
After a brief delay, the Little Legend will follow the summoner to other player’s boards. Give them a wave or a Choncc belly bop!
With the Reckoning Championship concluded, we’re adding a few more twists to the game as the set concludes. And we’re doing it all one patch earlier than normal to maximize the good times!
Two for the price of fun!
- All players now get a second Radiant Armory at stage 5-1 (7-3 in Hyper Roll).
Chance of getting a high quality drop: 10% -> 18%
- NEW: Added VERY rare high quality drop of 8 Item Components (0.54% chance)
- NEW: Added VERY rare high quality drop of 3x Force of Nature (0.18% chance)
- NEW: Added VERY rare high quality drop of 2x Neekos Help + 20gold (0.18% chance)
Riot is buffing the high-roll econ trait, similar to how they buffed Fortune at the end of Fates, while nerfing some of the overperformers. Traits like Skirmisher and Abomination are still waiting for their time to shine in the Dawn of Heroes, even if that time is during the Dusk of Heroes.
- Base Attack Damage: 70/80/100 -> 70/90/110
- Attack Damage Per Level: 7/8/10 -> 7/9/11
- (3) four turn egg chance: 2% -> 4%
- (3) average Value of Egg: 2.9g -> 3.1g
- (5) five turn egg chance: 1% -> 2%
- (5) average Value of Egg: 6.8g -> 7.3g
- (5) added a new 5 turn egg possible drop of 1x Force of Nature, 2x Item Components, and 3x Heimerdingers. (20% chance inside the egg)
- Bonus Attack Damage & Ability Power per stack: 20/40/70/200 -> 20/40/60/150
- bonus Attack Speed: 25/90/500% -> 20/80/500%
- Shield: 175/900/2000 -> 175/800/2000
- bonus Attack Damage per second: 3/8/16 -> 4/10/20
- Attack Speed: 10/30/80/140% -> 10/30/75/140%
- Ability Power per Stack: 2/4/10 -> 2/4/8
- Silver Bolts True Damage: 70/90/110 -> 70/85/100
- Pierce Attack Damage Scaling: 180/200/240% -> 180/200/220%
- Pierce Base Damage: 350/600/1000 -> 350/600/900
- Taste their Fear Damage: 250/350/500 -> 250/350/450
- Taste their Fear Isolation Damage: 750/1050/1500 -> 750/1050/1350
- Attack Damage: 65 -> 60
- Health: 650 -> 700
- Sear Damage: 600/900/1500 -> 650/950/1750
- Equinox Damage: 175/275/425 -> 200/275/400
- Attack Speed: 0.9 -> 0.85
- Make It Rain Damage: 250/375/600 -> 250/375/550
- Umbra Blades base Damage: 80/90/100 -> 100/100/100
- Consume Damage: 450/700/1750 -> 450/700/1600
- Attack Damage: 80 -> 85
- Mana buff: 50/125 -> 60/120
- Heroic Swing bonus Attack Speed: 70/85/400 -> 60/70/400
Viego at three stars is now very powerful.
- bonus Attack Speed: 40% -> 45%
You can find more pieces like TFT Patch 11.20 Notes Released and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Terry.
“From Our Haus to Yours”