With patches every couple of weeks, TFT players need to make sure that they are keeping up with all of the changes. Some are extremely important and can change the Meta immensely, while others likely won’t. In this case, the TFT 13.3 Patch Notes will be a much bigger patch for the game. It is important for players to stay up to date on what changes are coming and how they could affect them. With that, here are the TFT Patch 13.3 Notes.
[Related: TFT 13.1 Patch Notes: No More Jax and Yuumi]
Major Hero Augment Changes
TL;DR: We are cutting down on variance to create more fun moments and autonomy around Hero Augment selection.
Monsters Attack! has a lot of variance, factors requiring you to play differently each game. Big brained Tacticians (that’s you btw) have to play around uncontrolled item drops, shop offerings, regular Augment offerings, and the boards of seven other players. That’s a lot to take into account when strategically assembling your team, and when we added Hero Augments into the fold, most of our players thought that this level of variability was too much to play around.
Why four? We went with four because it all but guarantees you an Augment that you CAN play into your comp successfully (and also WANT to play with your comp). The goals of this change
are to avoid feelsbad moments of getting Hero Augments that don’t make sense in your comp, AND unfun moments for players with limited time who really want to play Augments they enjoy. Of course, we will be keeping a close eye on feedback and data from this change, and can change it again if it’s the right call.
What about forcing Augments?With 13.1 C being our most balanced patch of Monsters Attack!, it gave us a moment to deliver this high impact and much sought after change. With four Hero Augment rerolls, players can force desired Hero Augments more easily—you’ll see a total of 15 unique Hero Augments if you use each reroll. This is where balancing Hero Augments is even more important. We know this, and have taken great care in balancing these Augments with 13.1, but also in this patch.
Lastly, we hope you have fun choosing your favorite Hero to lead your squad to victory, as it not only fulfills the Tactician fantasy of assembling your super team, but it also will allow you to experience the highs of your favorite Augments more often.
● You now have 4 Hero Augment Rerolls if a Hero Augment appears. These are separate from your 1 Normal Augment Reroll.
● Hero Augment Rerolls will always generate a new selection of unique Hero Augments. In other words, there’ll be no repeats.
TFT 13.3 Patch Notes Large Changes
● ADMIN Health threshold variation change: 40% → 66%
● Gadgeteen REWORK: Gadgeteens now gain bonus damage and damage reduction for each item equipped to them.
● NEW Gadgeteen 3: Gadgeteens gain 3% bonus damage and damage reduction per item
● NEW Gadgeteen 5: Gadgeteens gain 12% bonus damage and damage reduction per item
● ADJUSTED LaserCorps changed from a 3/6/9 trait to a 3/5/7/9 trait
● ALWAYS WATCHING: LaserCorps percent chance for Drone to deal magic damage removed. It now always procs.
● PEW PEW FASTER: LaserCorps internal cooldown on Drones: 0.5 sec → 0.4 sec ● LaserCorps Damage: 65/165/200 → 25/45/80/99
● LaserCorps number of Drones: 1/1/2 → 1/1/1/2
● OxForce units now stay at one health after their OxForce immunity ends ● Underground changed from a 3/5 trait to a 3/4/5/6
● Underground Locks cracked per win: 2/3 → 2/2/3/4
● Underground Locks cracked per loss: 3/5 → 3/4/5/7
● Lux Maximum Mana: 0/70 → 0/60
● Draven Whirling Death Attack Damage ratio: 135% → 130%
● Draven Whirling Death base Damage: 65/100/150 → 60/95/145
● Draven Armor & Magic Resist: 20 → 15
● Fiora Armor & Magic Resist: 45 → 50
● Jinx max Mana buff: 30/90 → 20/80
● Jax Base Adaptive Strike damage now scales with Ability Power
● Taliyah Weaver’s Wall explosion damage: 200/300/900 → 210/315/945
● Viego Heartbreaker damage is now centered around the primary target, rather than Viego
● Viego BUGFIX Heartbreaker should no longer fail to deal damage in certain situations. It can still miss if enemies leave the AoE of the spell. ● Viego Heartbreaker AoE damage to secondary targets: 130/195/425 → 125/185/400
● Janna BUGFIX Twister! fixed a bug where Twister! was doing about 20% of the intended damage as described on the tooltip
● Janna Twister! Damage (On Tooltip): 100/150/3000 → 50/75/1000
● Janna Twister! actual Damage Done: 20/30/600 → 50/75/1000
● Janna Twister! Stun duration: 1.5/2/3 → 1.25/2/10 sec
● Janna Forecaster (trait) Windy Ability Power/Attack Damage buff: 12/25/150% → 10/20/99%
● Janna Forecaster (trait) Sunny Health shield: 400/600/4000 → 400/600/2000
● Infinity Force now also grants +25 Mana and +25 Critical Strike Chance
● Galio – Justice Punch Damage amplification: 75% → 150%
● Gangplank – Flaming Ricochet bounce Damage: 90% → 100%
● Lux – Lucent Barrier Shield amount: 350 → 500
● Renekton – Reign of Anger base Attack Speed: 60% → 75%
● Sylas – Kingslayer bonus max Health: 30% → 25%
● Talon – Ox-ian Rage base Attack Damage & Ability Power: 12 → 10
● Annie – Reflector Shield Damage: 185 → 200
● Annie – Reflector Shield Internal Cooldown: 0.2 → 0.1 sec
● Fiora Carry Armor & Magic Resist: 175 → 250
● Jinx – Get Excited! REWORKED: Now Grants a Jinx. Jinx gains 40% Attack speed and Move speed. This amount is tripled for 7 seconds after she scores a takedown. ● Lee Sin – Invigorate Attack Speed buff duration: 3 → 4 sec
● Malphite – Rock Solid Armor to Ability Power conversion: 100% → 150% ● Rell – Hold the Line bonus Ability Power: 70 → 80
● Rell – Hold the Line damage reduction: 30% → 35%
● Miss Fortune – Make It Rain now grants 10-20 gold based on stage number. It grants 10 on Stage 3, and 20 on any stage 4 or after.
● Sett – Regenerative Shields now grants a Protector’s Vow instead of Locket of the Iron Solari
● Janna – Rapid Reporting reworked to Category Five
● Janna – Category Five: Gain a Janna. Janna gains 50 Ability Power and her ability deals True Damage.
● Nunu – They See Me Rolling bonus Ability Power: 10 → 20
● Ancient Archives now also gives 2 gold
● Ancient Archives II now also gives 8 gold
● Birthday Presents no longer grants gold on level up
● Brawler Crown now grants a Redemption → Protector’s Vow
● Clear Mind now only grants experience at the end of player combat rounds ● Cluttered Mind now only grants experience at the end of player combat rounds
● Cluttered Mind now gives 4 random Tier 1 champions
● Heart Crown now grants a Zz’Rot Portal→ Guardbreaker
● Hustler now only grants gold at the beginning of player combat rounds ● March of Progress now only grants experience at the beginning of player combat rounds ● Mecha Prime Crown now grants Titan’s Vow → Bloodthirster
● Pandora’s Items added back into the Augment pool
● Prankster Crown now grants Edge of Night → Morellonomicon
● Recon Crown now grants Zeke’s Herald → Hand of Justice
● Spellslinger Crown now grants Jeweled Gauntlet → Hand of Justice
● Underground Soul now grants a Zz’Rot portal instead of Hextech Gunblade
TFT 13.3 Patch Notes Smaller Changes
● Anima Squad Attack Damage and Ability Power bonus 10/30/55 → 10/35/60
● Brawler Health: 20/40/65/99% → 20/45/70/99%
● Mascot max Health healing: 1.5/2.75/5.5/10% → 1.5/3/6/10%
● Kayle Starfire Spellblade Attack Damage ratio: 150% → 155%
● Kayle Starfire Spellblade base damage: 20/30/45 → 25/35/50
● Vel’Koz: Updated the tooltip to include that an enemy cannot be stunned again for 4 seconds after being stunned. This has always been the case, we’re just now adding it to the tooltip for clarity.
● Thieves’ Gloves item distribution is now slightly more favorable at high levels.
● Hero Augment, Miss Fortune – Make It Rain now grants 20-40 gold based on stage number.
● iOS12 will no longer be supported with the release of our next update, patch 13.4. Players on iOS12 will need to upgrade to a more recent iOS version to play TFT Mobile.
● Janna BUGFIX Twister! fixed a bug where her spell was doing ~20% of the intended damage as described on the tooltip. This is mentioned earlier in the Large section, but is also here for redundancy purposes.
● Samira BUGFIX Flair fixed a bug where Samiras spell would sometimes choose illegal targets or not switch targets correctly
● Monsters Attack! Pass TEXTFIX: currently the Monsters Attack! Pass says it ends March 14, but actually it’s meant to end March 21
● Slow motion: Ekko Attack Speed slow no longer affects units protected from CC with Quicksilver
● Fixed a typo in the League of Draven Augment.
● Fixed a typo in ADMIN Start of Combat variants
● Fixed a typo in Lux’s spell tooltip.
● Ezreal Support Augment text no longer says “Grants 0 gold” and was just removed. ● Shoulda picked a real weapon: Fixed an issue where Jax receiving an AP bonus from the Fiddlesticks augment Absolute Corruption or a Spellweaver emblem caused Jax to stop attacking for the rest of combat.
● Omnivamp now applies consistently regardless of the source: Affected sources are Hacker, Siphoning Winds (Yasuo Carry), Partners in Crime (Viego Support), and Celestial Blessing.
● OMG GOLDEN EGGS BUFFS: Fixed a bug where two of the Golden Egg drops were missing an intended Tactician’s Crown.
● Improved the clarity of various tooltips including: Star Guardian, ADMIN, Anima Squad, Prankster, Spellslinger, Sureshot
● Fixed a bug where Nunu and Willump’s Hero Augments were labeled incorrectly. Carry is now properly purple, and Support is green.
You can read more pieces like “TFT 13.3 Patch Notes” and ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”
Admin final trait is not using the 200% increase, depending the augment it doesn’t work at all.