With patches every couple of weeks, TFT players need to make sure that they are keeping up with all of the changes. Some are extremely important and can change the Meta immensely, while others likely won’t. In this case, the TFT 13.10 Patch Notes will be a much bigger patch for areas outside of the game. It is important for players to stay up to date on what changes are coming and how they could affect them. With that, here are the TFT Patch 13.10 Notes.
[Related: TFT Set 9 Release Date]
Major Gameplay Changes
Treasure Realms are a large-scale upgrade/replacement for our current Egg system. Prices per item aren’t changing (390 RP / TFT Coins per item), but some drop rates & item categories are being adjusted to accommodate some major quality of life updates we’re making to the system. Read about the system in detail here.
- Tokens are generic, meaning they can be used on any Treasure Realm Bounty. This means that after you hit your desired item, you can save tokens for the next Treasure Realm rotation and the content you really want.
- Tokens can be purchased in quantities of 100 for 390 RP / TFT Coins.
- Every Treasure Realm Bounty costs 100 Tokens for a single reward, or 1000 for 10 rewards.
Mecha Prime Zero Bounty
The Mecha Prime Zero Bounty is only available from patch 13.10 to 13.12. Check out its contents below.
|Star Content||Rarest rewards, usually featured on the Treasure Realm Bounty banner||Mecha Prime Zero Arena||1%|
|Highlighted Content||Rare new content & legacy rewards, including previously-rotated Pass+ items||New Overcharged Superlaser Boom, Astronaut Molediver, UFO Sprite, New Little Legend Variants||15%|
|Standard Content||Wide range of previously-released Little Legends||Sugar Crash Dango, Honeybuzz Choncc, and many more||84%|
Treasure Realms Star Content and Crops and Promise Tokens
- While the drop rate is a static 1%, you’re guaranteed to receive one of the Star Content rewards on a Bounty after a maximum of 61 attempts.
- This guarantee carries over between Bounties.
- If you’ve already received all of the Star Content in a given Bounty and continue to pull rewards from it, reaching the guaranteed drop will instead reward you with a Promise Token.
- A Promise Token can be redeemed to immediately receive Star Content from active Treasure Realm Bounties.
Eggs and Passes
- With the release of Treasure Realms, we’re also going to be replacing Eggs on TFT Passes. Where you’d usually receive an Egg-based reward (i.e. level 4 on the current Monsters Attack! Glitched Out!! Pass), you’ll instead receive 100 Tokens, so even if you’re F2P, you’ll still be able to jump into Treasure Realms by playing games & completing missions during a set!
- You’ll still be able to hold on to & open any of your remaining Eggs at any time.
Normals and Portals
Expect more frequent Portals with our second For Fun patch as 2-6 is now guaranteed, and 3-3 and 4-3 Portals are now more common! You can read more about the mechanic and the history of our For Fun patches with TFT’s most handsome and brilliant writer as he is joined by three other devs here.
Stage 2-6 Portals
- Stage 2-6 Portals have a 100% chance of appearing. Demacia, Piltover, and Targon each are equally weighted here.
- Demacia: Gain 2 item components
- Void: Gain a Thief’s Gloves
- Zaun: Gain 10 gold.
Stage 3-3 Portals
- Stage 3-3 Portals have a 30% chance of appearing. That 30% is composed of Portals from Ionia, Shadow Isles, Noxus, and Freljord, all of which have an equal chance of appearing.
- Ionia: Target Dummy + 15 gold
- Shadow Isles: Champion Duplicator + Two 4-cost Champions
- Noxus: 2 full Item Anvils
- Freljord: Ornn Anvil
Stage 4-3 Portals
- Stage 4-3 Portals have a 75% chance of appearing. That 75% is composed of Portals from Targon, Piltover, and Shurima, all of which have an equal chance of appearing.
- Targon: Gain a Tactician’s Crown
- Piltover: Gain a Loaded Dice, a Lesser Champion Duplicator, a Remover, and a Reforger
- Shurima: Gain a Tome of Traits and 6 gold
- Ace Execute Threshold: 15/30% >>> 15/33%
- Anima Squad AD & AP: 10/35/60 >>> 15/35/60
- Gadgeteen Damage & Damage Reduction: 4/9% >>> 4/8%
Tier 1 Units
- Pantheon Time Out! MR ratio: 300/450/675% >>> 290/435/650%
Tier 2 Units
- Draven max Mana buff: 70/140 >>> 70/130
Tier 3 Units
- Jax Adaptive Strike base Damage: 85/130/210 >>> 90/135/220
Tier 4 Units
Tier 5 Units
- Double Trouble II AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 30 >>> 33
- Double Trouble III AD, AP, Armor, and MR: 40 >>> 44
- Nilah – Jubilant Veil CC immunity for number of Allies: 5 >>> 6
- The stage UI now auto collapses properly during combat instead of requiring a manual input.
- There’s two A’s in Aatrox: Fixed an issue where Aatrox’s second spell wasn’t buffed like the first one was in the last patch.
- Leduck and run: Fixed an issue where Ezreal would cast his spell twice if he killed a target within melee range.
- Ghost stunner: Fixed an issue where Pyke could stun units who are immune to CC.
- You gotta be critting me: Fixed an issue where reaching 100% crit on select units was reverting crit to near zero.
You can read more pieces like “TFT 13.10 Patch Notes” and ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”