With patches every couple of weeks, TFT players need to make sure that they are keeping up with all of the changes. Some are extremely important and can change the Meta immensely, while others likely won’t. In this case, TFT Set 6.5, Neon Nights, drops to shake things up. It is important for players to stay up to date on what changes are coming and how they could affect them. With that, here are the TFT Patch 12.4 Notes.
- Project Abyssia
- Sodapop Fenroar
- Afterburner Fenroar
- Hextech Fenroar
- Pulsefire Fenroar
- Bounty Hunter Fenroar
- Electric QiQi
- Groovy QiQi
- Hextech QiQi
- Arcade QiQi
- Pulsefire QiQi
- Hot Rod Lightcharger
- Hextech Lightcharger
- Pulsefire Lightcharger
- Groovy Lightcharger
- Bubblegum Racer Lightcharger
Gizmos and Gadgets Pass II
Just like the Pass of the past, the G&G Pass II gives you a bunch of free content as you play and collect XP, but if you upgrade to the Pass+ for 1295 RP/TC you’ll have access to ALL the level rewards throughout the pass. For the first time ever, this Pass+ comes with an unlockable tier 3 (interactive and responsive) arena, the Toxitorium, near the end of your pass journey.
Neon Nights takes you to the place where Choncc and Pengu are destined to put their battle bots to the test. The Hextech Battle Arena is a futuristic esports arena that casts your games with over 50 unique lines that respond to your actions. Win or lose, this arena will let you know. Have you TFT games casted by our very first robo-nouncer for 1900 RP/TC!
|Bundle||Contents||RP/ TFT Coins (Mobile)|
|5 Neon Nights Eggs||Each egg contains a new Little Legend from Neon Nights||2450|
|10 + 1 Neon Nights Egg Bundle||Each egg contains a new Little Legend from Neon Nights||4900|
|Neon Nights Pass+ Arena Bundle||Neon Nights Pass+
Hextech Battle Arena
|Progress Day Celebration Bundle||Neon Nights Pass+
Hextech Battle Arena
10 Neon Nights Eggs
2 Bonus Neon Nights Eggs
|Neon Nights Megabundle||Neon Nights Pass+
Hextech Battle Arena
18 Neon Nights Egg
5 Bonus Neon Nights Egg
Just like with Dawn of Heroes, Grandmaster and Challenger are unlocked immediately, allowing for the true zero-to-hero competition. Challenger and Grandmaster are still limited to the top accounts on each server, but players must have at least 200 LP in Master to reach Grandmaster, and at least 500 LP in Grandmaster to reach Challenger. Good luck gettin’ your name placed right under mine!
Your rank has been “soft” reset down one tier below your current standings. For example, if you are currently in Gold II you will now be in Silver II.
If you are very good at this game and currently placed in Master or above, you will be reset to Diamond 4.
You will get five provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top-four placements in your first five ranked games of the new stage. You’ll also gain some extra LP for finishing top four, so best of luck!
Ranked rewards for the first half of Gizmos & Gadgets will be distributed with this patch, but it may take a couple days to complete the rollout.
If you achieved a minimum of Gold rank in the first half of Gizmos & Gadgets, then there’ll be a fresh emote hitting your inventory!
User Experience Changes
Opponent Matchup Tracker
There’s a lot to do in TFT, and keeping track of what opponents you’ve fought recently to know who you are more likely to fight next is just one more thing that takes a whole lot of brainpower to track. Brainpower is a precious resource—especially when it comes from a brain as coveted as yours. That’s why we haven’t been surprised to see add-ons take over some of this less rewarding processing burden. In fact, we wish that we had implemented an opponent tracking system earlier so we could provide a more fun and fair experience for players on mobile and PC. So, with the introduction of Neon Nights, and Augments like Future Sight that utilize opponent tracking, we’re adding our own version of opponent tracking.
Opponents you have yet to fight during your current stage will have an icon by their Tactician in the UI indicating they may be your next opponent.
Augmented Match History
Match History will now show Augments.
Mid-Set Augment Changes
Over 80 new augments have been added. Click here for more on those.
These sites will have more information with all of the changes.
TFT 12.4 Patch Notes Augment Changes
- Chemical Overload max Health percentage explosion damage: 20/30/40 >>> 30/40/removed
- Runic Shield I now also grants a Swain
- Runic Shield II now also grants a Vex
- Runic Shield III has been removed
- Ardent Censer bonus Attack Speed: 50% >>> 40%
- Ardent Censer now also grants a Lulu
- Cutthroat Mana reave: 65% >>> 50%
- Cutthroat now also grants a Talon
- Duet Health bonus: 400 >>> 200
- Duet now also grants a Senna
- En Garde disarm duration: 3 >>> 2.5sec
- En Garde now also grants a Warwick
- Lifelong Learning Ability Power after surviving combat: 2 >>> 3 (5 Total)
- Lifelong Learning now also grants a Syndra
- Lifelong Learning no longer works on PVE rounds
- One for All now also grants an Ashe
- Payday now also grants an Ashe
- Portable Forge option, Obsidian Cleaver Armor & Magic Resist shred: 70% >>> 60%
- Pirates now also grants a Quinn
- Self-Repair repair time: 6 >>> 7 seconds
- Self-Repair now also grants a Zilean
- Shrug it Off now also grants a Sejuani
- Sniper Heart now also grants an Ashe instead of a Tristana
- So Small now also grants a Corki
- Stand Behind Me now also grants a Blitzcrank
- Twinshot Heart now also grants a Corki instead of a Kog’Maw
- Unstable Evolution: fixed a bug where 3-star champs with items were getting more stacks than intended.
- Unstable Evolution now also grants a Rek’sai
- Armor Plating now proc’s one time at 50% Health, giving 3 seconds of Invulnerability
- Armor Plating now also grants a Cho’gath
- Broken Stopwatch now also grants a Zilean
- Broken Stopwatch will never appear in 1-4
- Clear Mind can only appear on 1-4
- Gold Reserves max damage: 60% >>> 50%
- Gold Reserves now also grants a Quinn
- Instant Injection now also grants a Warwick
- Junkyard now also grants an Ezreal
- Scholar Crest now grants a Zyra instead of a Heimerdinger
- Sharpshooter damage reduction: 45% >>> 50%
- Sharpshooter now also grants a Corki
- Smoke Bomb now also grants a Talon
- Spellblade Ability Power scaling on next basic attack after cast: 225% >>> 200%
- Spellblade now also grants a Swain
- Titanic Force will rarely appear as the 1st Augment option
- Celestial Blessing III Omnivamp: 25% >>> 35%
- Cybernetic Implants III Health: 350 >>> 450
- Enforcer Soul has been removed
- High End Shopping now also grants 5 gold
- High End Shopping will never appear as the 1st augment
- Makeshift Armor III Armor & Magic Resist: 75 >>> 80
- Socialite Soul now also grants 8 gold
- Woodland Charm will never appear as the 3rd Augment
- Share the Spotlight: Tier 2 (Gold) >>> Tier 3 (Prismatic)
- Share the Spotlight shared bonus: 100% >>> 150%
- Share the Spotlight now also grants a Senna
TFT 12.4 Patch Notes Trait Changes
- Bruiser bonus Health: 125/225/400/700 >>> 125/225/450/800
- Challenger Attack Speed: 30/55/80/130 >>> 25/55/90/150%
- Chemtech bonus Attack Speed: 15/50/90/135 >>> 15/40/80/150%
- Chemtech max Health regen per second: 3/5/8/15% >>> 4/7/10/18%
- Colossus now also grants an innate bonus 1000 Health
- Cho’gath base Health: 1300 >>> 700
- Galio base Health: 1800 >>> 1200
- Innovator Hextech Dragon fear duration: 3 >>> 2 sec
- Innovator Hextech Dragon Critical Strike bonus damage: 30% >>> 10%
- Mutant new 7 piece chase trait has been added for each variation
- Mutant Adrenaline Rush (7): 100% chance to proc and 40 Attack Damage
- Mutant Bio Leeching (7): 80% Omnivamp
- Mutant Cybernetic (7): 1500 Health and 100 Attack Damage
- Mutant Cybernetic (5) Health: 1000 >>> 900
- Mutant Metamorphosis (7): 35 Armor & Magic Resist, 7 Attack Damage & Ability Power every 2 seconds (stacks up to 5 times)
- Mutant Synaptic Web (7): 40 Mana & 50 Ability Power
- Mutant Voidborne (7): 80% of their damage is true damage
- Mutant Voracious Appetite (7): gain 40 Attack Damage & Ability Power each time an ally dies
- Scrap is now smarter! Units like Ezreal and Irelia will no longer roll Hextech Gunblade or Morellonomicon
- Socialite is now a 1/2/3/5 Trait
- Socialite (1): Bonus Damage: 20% >>> 15%
- Socialite (5): All bonuses are doubled
- Twinshot is now a 2/3/4/5 Trait
- Twinshot chance to proc twice: 40/55/70/100%
- Twinshot Attack Damage: 10/25/40/60
- Twinshot tooltip now specifies that it works with Ability casts as well
TFT 12.4 Patch Notes Champion Changes
- Kassadin Health: 700 >>> 750
- Kassadin is now a Mutant Scholar
- Ziggs Attack Damage: 50 >>> 55
- Blitzcrank is now a Scrap Bodyguard (no longer a Protector)
- Swain Death’s Hand Damage: 250/340/480 >>> 225/300/450
- Swain is now a Hextech Arcanist
- Talon Blade’s End Damage: 450/625/950 >>> 450/650/950
- Talon is now a Debonair Assassin
- Talon VIP bonus: Blade’s Edge bleed now deals true damage and lasts 100% longer
- Ekko is now a Scrap Assassin Innovator
- Ekko Attack Damage: 50 >>> 65
- Ekko Health: 650 >>> 700
- Ekko Armor & Magic Resist: 30 >>> 40
- Ekko Parallel Convergence Damage: 175/225/375 >>> 150/200/350
- Gangplank Parrrley Base Damage: 110/150/200 >>> 120/160/225
- Leona is now a Debonair Bodyguard
- Leona VIP bonus: Leona heals for 0.8% maximum Health every second for each unit targeting her
- Malzahar Malefic Visions Damage: 650/900/1100 >>> 625/875/1050
- Vex Personal Space Shield Amount: 525/675/850 >>> 550/700/900
- Vex Armor & Magic Resist: 40 >>> 50
- Zac Yoink! now Zac takes 75% reduced damage while casting his Ability
- Zac Yoink! Damage: 400/525/999 >>> 300/400/600
- Braum Vault Breaker Stun Duration: 2/3/6 >>> 1.75/2.25/8 seconds
- Orianna Command: Shockwave Damage: 350/550/1200 >>> 325/500/1200
- Vi is now a 4 cost champion with a new spell: Piltover Pulverizer
- Vi is now a Rival Enforcer Bruiser
- Vi Health: 1000 >>> 900
- Galio Colossal Entrance Damage: 200/300/9001 >>> 150/225/9001
- Galio Colossal Entrance stun duration: 1.5/1.75/9.5 >>> 1/1.5/10
- Galio Colossal Entrance now gains an additional 5% of his max Health as damage
- Jinx Armor & Magic Resist: 35 >>> 40
- Jinx Rocket Launcher Attack Damage scaling: 200/210/888% >>> 220/230/888%
- Jinx is now a Rival Scrap Twinshot
- After Jinx’s cast of Super Mega Death Rocket, she will now auto attack random valid targets with each attack. She’s crazy!
- Tahm Kench Devour Damage: 900/1350/30000 >>> 1000/1500/30000
- When feeding Tahm Kench, a mini progress bar appears that helps you understand how long to hold.
TFT 12.4 Patch Notes Item Changes
- Guardian Angel has been removed.
- Edge of Night recipe: B.F. Sword and Chain Vest
- Edge of Night: +20 Armor, +10 Attack Damage
- Edge of Night: When the holder first drops below 50% Health, they briefly enter stealth, becoming untargetable and shedding negative effects. After coming out of stealth, the holder gains 40% bonus attack speed.
- Edge of Night is a Unique item, meaning you can only equip one per unit.
- Brink of Dawn (Radiant): Grants 55% bonus attack speed after coming out of stealth. Triggers a second time upon dropping to 25% Health.
You can read more pieces like “TFT 12.4 Patch Notes” and ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”