Coming in the latest TFT Patch Notes, it has been announced that eight new items, including a new component item (starting item), will be coming to the game. They will also be removing Sword of the Divine from the game. Infinity Edge and Sword of the Divine’s recipes will have new items as well, as Infinity Edge moves over to this new item. Here is a complete list of the new items as well as what is required to craft each one.
- +10% Dodge chance
- +10% Crit chance
Thief’s Gloves- Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
- A champion holding Thief’s Gloves can’t hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Thief’s Gloves cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On round start, gain two temporary items. Their quality is based on your player level.
Hand of Justice- Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
- At the beginning of the planning phase, the wearer randomly gains either 40% increased damage or 40 life on hit until end of round.
Infinity Edge- Sparring Gloves + BF Sword
- Crits deal 200% more damage.
Jeweled Gauntlet- Sparring + Needlessly Large Rod
- Your abilities can critically strike.
Quicksilver- Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
- Prevents the next crowd control effect applied to the wearer. Refreshes every 5 seconds.
Iceborne Gauntlet- Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest
- On dodge, create an expandable 30% attack speed slow zone.
Trap Claw- Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt
- The wearer starts combat with a spell shield. Stun the enemy that breaks the shield for a long time.
Repeating Crossbow- Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
- When the wearer dies, Repeating Crossbow passes to a new ally and they gain an additional 20% Crit chance and 20% Attack Speed. This stacks with each pass of the item.
Mittens- Sparring Gloves + Golden Spatula
- Extra 10% Crit chance and 10% Dodge chance. Wearer is also a Yordle
Deathblade- BF Sword + BF Sword
- A champion holding Lord’s Edge can’t hold other items except temporary ones gained by this item. Lord’s Edge cannot be given to a champion that already holds an item. On takedown, gain a BF Sword for the remainder of the round.
Giant Slayer- BF Sword + Recurve Bow
- Attacks can’t miss (removed from RFC btw) and deal True Damage equal to 5% of the target’s maximum health
- This is a consumable item that you can place on a champion. Once placed that champion creates a 1-star copy of itself.
“From Our Haus to Yours”