TFT Set 6 will be available to be played but only on the PBE before hitting the main servers. This is leading many to wonder how they are able to play TFT Set 6 ahead of time? Well here is a quick guide on how to download the PBE test server and then play.
As a quick reminder, this is only available on PC. Mobile players will have to wait to get their hands on TFT Set 6 until the official release date.
[Related: When is the TFT Set 6 PBE Release Date?]
- A player’s account must be at least Honor level two to be able to be played. This can be found in the profile section on the main client. If they are not then they cannot play on the PBE.
- If said player is at least Honor level two then head to the PBE signup website.
- On this page, a player needs to sign in up in the top right and then refresh.
- Next, they will hit, an orange button that says, “Check my Eligibility”.
- If it says they are good to go then they can download the PBE client here.
- After that, a player should just need to update, which will happen automatically. Then they sign in and go play TFT as they normally would.
For those who may not know, the PBE will always be up before the main server. This means that people can play the new Sets and updates two full weeks before everyone else. Keep in mind that this is a testing server so there will be bugs and extremely overpowered comps and champions. The point is for the TFT to see these and fix them before everything goes live over on the main server.
You can find articles like “How to play tft set 6” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”