TFT Set 3, also known as Galaxies is available to be played but only on the PBE. This is leading many to wonder how they are able to play? Well here is a quick guide on how to download the PBE test server and then play.
- A player’s account must be at least Honor level two to be able to be played. This can be found in the profile section on the main client. If they are not then they cannot play on the PBE.
- If said player is at least Honor level two then head to the PBE signup website.
- On this page, a player needs to sign in up in the top right and then refresh.
- Next, they will hit, an orange button that says, “Check my Eligibility”.
- If it says they are good to go then they can download the PBE client here.
- After that, a player should just need to update, which will happen automatically. Then they sign in and go play TFT as they normally would.
“From Our Haus to Yours”