Darkrai is one of the most popular legendary Pokemon in the series. Fans generally want to get one in every game that they play but sometimes, that is not possible. Luckily for them, the Pokemon BDSP Darkrai Event is bringing the fan-favorite to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Here is how to get Darkrai during the Pokemon BDSP Darkrai Event.
This event will be running for all of April. Meaning, that fans can catch Darkrai from April 1 to April 30 or at least get the item needed to do so. Players also will have needed to beat the game in order to get the necessary item. Here is how to do it.
- Connect to the internet and hit the Mystery Gift option on the main menu.
- Then click on the Get Via Internet option.
- Players will then choose the Member Card Gift.
- To be clear, once a player has this item, they can go catch Darkrai at anytime, including after April 30, 2022.
- Next head to Canalave City where the player will find a sailor on the left side of the city standing next to their boat.
- Players will need to talk to the boy in the house right next to the sailor to start the Cresselia event. This will take players to a different area first and they will need to talk to Cresselia.
- Then they will go back to Canalave and will have to go into the house in the Northeastern corner of the town. They will go to sleep in the bed and end up on New Moon Island.
- Lastly, players will follow the past into a small wooded area and be able to find Darkrai waiting for them.
You can find more pieces like “Pokemon BDSP Darkrai Event” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”