Scarlet and Violet fans will see brand new forms of some familiar fan favorites Pokemon and also some Pokemon no one expected to get new forms. In Pokemon Scarlet, they are known as Past Paradox Pokemon. One of those Pokemon includes the Paradox form of Magneton, Sandy Shocks. Here’s how to find the Magneton Paradox form to add to your party.
The majority of the locations for the Paradox Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet will be at a location revealed later in the story. If you wish to avoid spoilers of any sort click off now. Viewers have been warned**
Paradox Magneton, Sandy Shocks:
- Go to the Zero Point located at The Crater. Warp to Research Station 1 after doing all the post-game content there and proceed to go outside. Walk forward and turn right. There will be a little grass hill with a tree beside it. Within that little pocket, Magneton will have a chance to spawn. Sometimes it can spawn outside the pocket as well.
If trainers are lucky enough they can also stumble upon other Paradox Pokemon within the same area. Those Paradox pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet are :
- Paradox Jigglypuff, Scream Tail (Located in Research Stations 1-4)
- Paradox Donphan, Great Tusk (Located in Research Station 4)
- Paradox Salamence, Roaring Moon (Located in Research Stations 3 )
- Paradox Volcarona, Slither Wing (Located in Research Stations 1)
- Paradox Amoongus, Brute Bonnet (Located in Research Stations 4)
- Paradox Misdreavus, Futter Mane (Located in Research Stations 4)
You can find more pieces like “How To Find Magneton Paradox Form In Pokemon Scarlet” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno!
“From Our Haus to Yours“