On Tuesday June 23, Overwatch unveiled a new experimental card looking to test out changes to some highly played characters. In this round of experiments, there are no rule changes, and players will test out the changes in the 2-2-2 format. The latest Experimental Card focuses on Brigitte, D.Va, Ashe, and Junkrat.
For the full Experimental Card notes, check out the full post here.
- Cooldown increased from 10 to 12 seconds
- Repair Pack
- No longer grants an additional armor health pool when healing full health targets
- Barrier Shield
- Maximum health increased from 200 to 250
- Regeneration rate decreased from 100 to 85 health per second
- Cooldown when destroyed increased from 3 to 5 seconds
- Fusion Cannons
- Movement penalty reduced from 50% to 40%
- Defense Matrix
- Cooldown reduced from 1.5 to 1 second
- Micro Missiles
- Activation delay reduced from 0.5 to 0.25 seconds
- Concussion Mine
- Trigger delay reduced from 0.156 to 0.1 seconds
- Time to take control of Junkrat after detonation reduced from 1.5 to 0.9 seconds
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment
You can like The Game Haus on Facebook! And make sure to follow us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other TGH writers.
Follow Bryan on Twitter @esportsbrock for more fantasy analysis and banter. #BostonUp!