The Overwatch team have released an update to the Experimental card which was talked about in the latest Developer Update video. These updates are live for all platforms and can be read in full here. The update is targeted mostly towards support characters in attempts to bring each of the characters closer to viability to each other. Bastion and Junkrat, two characters often seen in lower elos and non-existent in higher ones, have also seen buffs in an attempt to increase their win rates across all levels of play. No new information has been given on any upcoming events or other changes like the new Open Queue game type.
- Spread decreased 10%
- Shots until max spread reduction lowered from 60 to 40
- Resource drain rate increased 20%
- Healing per second increased from 75 to 90
- Projectiles maintains slightly more velocity on ricochet
- Projectile speed increased from 20 to 25
- Ricochet distance off of enemy players greatly reduced
- Bomb detonation time reduced from 1 sec to 0.7
- Bombs spread increased 50%
- Healing per second increased from 50 to 55
Orb of Discord
- Damage amplification increased from 25% to 30%
- Healing reduced from 75 to 70
- Damage radius reduced from 5 to 4 meters
- Projectile speed increased from 16 to 20
- Projectile duration reduced from 10 to 7 seconds
Follow writer Brad Killion on Twitter @BradKillion for the latest opinions and musing in the world of esports.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment
Follow The Game Haus for the latest on all things sports and esports:
Twitter: TGH Esports
Facebook: The Game Haus Esports
Want to show off how much you like TGH? Check out our merch shop here!