A patch has been added to Overwatch’s experimental mode. The heroes affected are Baptiste, D.Va and Reinhardt. Both tanks have received buffs while Baptiste has received nerfs. For a full breakdown, visit the Play Overwatch Website here.
- Mech Armor/Health has been redistributed from 200/400 to 300/300
- Base Armor increased from 200 to 250
- Rocket Hammer damage increased from 75 to 85
- Immortality Field health decreased from 200 to 150
- Amplification Matrix ultimate cost increased by 15%
This is one of the smaller experimental patches recently. That said it does seem to be hitting some small but needed elements in all three heroes kits.
Follow writer Brad Killion on Twitter @BradKillion for the latest opinions and musing in the world of esports.
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard Entertainment
Follow The Game Haus for the latest on all things sports and esports:
Twitter: TGH Esports
Facebook: The Game Haus Esports