During the Overwatch 2 One Punch Man event, gamers have the chance to earn various Overwatch 2 One Punch Man Rewards. How long do gamers have before that time is up? When exactly is the Overwatch 2 One Punch Man end date?
Time To Grind
This anime crossover event will end on April 6. While the event is currently live, gamers can earn a variety of free One Punch Man-themed cosmetics just for playing the game.
- Saitama’s Fist: Complete 4 games = 5,000 battle pass XP, Saitama Fist Weapon Charm
- Making A Name: Complete 8 games = 5,000 battle pass XP, Mumen Rider Name Card
- Justice Crash: Complete 12 games. = 5,000 battle pass XP, Justice Crash Highlight Intro
- Cyclist of Justice: Complete 16 games. = 5,000 battle pass XP, Cyclist of Justice Victory Pose
- Might of Boros: Complete 20 games. = 5,000 battle pass XP, Boros Weapon Charm.
- Becoming Mumen Rider: Complete 24 games = 5,000 battle pass XP, Mumen Rider Soldier 76 skin.
One Punch Item Shop
During the Overwatch 2 One Punch Man collaboration there will be some skins referencing the anime in the item shop available to purchase :
Doomfist X Saitama Bundle
- The Doomfist Saitama skin, Training Regimen emote One Hundred Push-Ups voice line, Saitama Punch highlight intro, and the Saitama Doomfist name card. This bundle is available for 2,500 Coins
Genji X Genos bundle
- The Genji Genos skin and the Genos Genji name card. This bundle will cost 1,900 Coins.
Kiriko X Terrible Tornado bundle
- The Kiriko Tatsumaki skin, Terribly Impressive victory pose, and the Terrible Tornado name card. This bundle will cost players 2,100 Coins.
One-Punch Man Mega bundle
- Includes all of the mentioned items for the price of 4,400 Coins.
You can find more pieces like “Overwatch 2 One Punch Man End Date” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno!
“From Our Haus to Yours“