NHL Scoring Leaders
- Connor McDavid: | 37 games | 21 goals | 42 assists | 63 points |
- Leon Draisaitl: | 37 games | 19 goals | 35 assists | 54 points |
- Patrick Kane: | 37 games | 13 goals | 36 assists | 49 points |
- Mitch Marner: | 35 games | 13 goals | 31 assists | 46 points |
- Mark Scheifele: | 36 games | 15 goals | 28 assists | 44 points |
The Oilers superstars, Connor McDavid and Leon Draisaitl remain on top of the scoring lead as expected, but now are running away in the race. McDavid is dominating and is on pace for an impressive 140 points in a normal 82 game season. His teammate Draisaitl is on pace for 120 points in an 82 game season and is 9 points away from McDavid. Behind them is Blackhawks star winger Patrick Kane who is single-handedly leading his Blackhawks team with his 49 points. Toronto Maple Leafs winger Mitch Marner is showing up for his team in the scoring race with 46 points which is the most on his stacked team. While Mark Scheifele, who is a surprising name on this list, rounds out the top 5.
NHL Goal Leaders
- Auston Matthews: | 33 games | 24 goals | 42 points |
T2. Connor McDavid: | 37 games | 21 goals | 63 points |
T2. Mikko Rantanen: | 35 games | 21 goals | 43 points |
T4. Leon Draisaitl: | 37 games | 19 goals | 54 points |
T4. Alex DeBrincat: | 33 games | 19 goals | 36 points |
Auston Matthews still leads the league in goals with 24 despite missing a few games due to a wrist injury. Right behind him are Oilers center Connor McDavid and Avalanche winger Mikko Rantanen remain in the goal race with 21 goals each. No surprise both McDavid and Rantanen are in the top 5 as they are both great goal scorers and were firmly in a top 5 spot last month. The other Oilers superstar, Draisaitl also is in the top 5 for goals for the second straight month along with Blackhawks forward Alex DeBrincat who many people did not expect in the top 5.
NHL Best Goaltenders
- Phillip Grubauer: | 22-7-1 | 1.78 GAA | 0.928% SV |
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: | 21-5-1 | 1.99 GAA | 0.930% SV |
- Marc-Andre Fleury: | 17-8-0 | 2.14 GAA | 0.924% SV |
- Semyon Varlamov: | 14-7-3 | 2.26 GAA | 0.919% SV |
- Chris Driedger: | 9-4-2 | 2.19 GAA | 0.927% SV |
Phillip Grubauer takes the #1 goalie spot from Andrei Vasilevskiy. Grubauer had a great month leading his Avalanche team to the #1 spot in the Pacific division with his impressive stats. Grubauer now is the league leader in goals-against average and top 5 in save percentage. Right behind him is Lightning goalie Vasilevskiy who still is the front runner for the Vezina Trophy, but has had a slow month stats-wise. Marc-Andre Fleury remains consistent with his play by having another great month. Varlamov and Driedger stay in 4th and 5th place respectively, leading their teams to a top 3 spot in their division, while posting great stats.