*As of March 4, 2021*
NHL Scoring Leaders
- Connor McDavid: | 25 games | 14 goals | 26 assists | 40 points |
- Leon Draisaitl: | 25 games | 10 goals | 25 assists | 35 points |
T3. Patrick Kane: | 23 games | 11 goals | 23 assists | 34 points |
T3. Mitch Marner: | 24 games | 10 goal | 24 assists | 34 points |
- Auston Matthews: | 21 games | 18 goals | 13 assists | 31 points |
The Oilers superstars are off to a cooled off a little but still are producing like crazy, on pace for over 80 points in a 56 game season. McDavid and Draisaitl are almost unstoppable. Right behind them is Blackhawks superstar Patrick Kane who has always been and consistent elite player and currently is one of the main reasons for the Blackhawks’ success. Not too far away is the Maple Leafs duo of Matthews and Marner who have helped the Leafs to the top of the league.
NHL Goal Leaders
- Auston Matthews: | 21 games | 18 goals | 31 points |
- Connor McDavid: | 25 games | 14 goals | 40 points |
- Tyler Toffoli: | 21 games | 13 goals | 18 points |
T4. Brock Boeser: | 26 games | 12 goals | 25 points |
T4. Vincent Trocheck: | 21 games | 12 goals | 19 points |
Auston Matthews is firmly in the lead with goals, on pace for almost 50 in a 56 game season. He’s putting up these types of numbers while suffering from a wrist injury. As expected, Connor McDavid is next on the list with 14 goals. Next is Tyler Toffoli who got off to a really hot start, but has quickly slowed down. Despite his poor play this month, he still remains top 5 in goals. In contradiction to his teams’ poor play, Brock Boeser is still producing with 12 goals in 26 games. Lastly, tied with Boeser is Vincent Trocheck, a name people would have never expected on this list. Trocheck is having a great year and is looking like he will rebound back to his prime form.
NHL Best Goaltenders
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: | 13-3-1 | 1.65 GAA | 0.942% SV |
- Marc-Andre Fleury: | 11-3-0 | 1.71 GAA | 0.939% SV |
- Phillip Grubauer: | 11-6-0 | 2.07 GAA | 0.920% SV |
- Semyon Varlamov: | 10-4-3 | 2.10 GAA | 0.927% SV |
- Chris Driedger: | 7-2-2 | 2.25 GAA | 0.926% SV |
Andrei Vasilevskiy is having an incredible year as expected in front of his great team. With Vasilesvskiy’s impressive stats and record, he is definitely on top of the Vezina race. Marc-Andre Fleury is continuing his dominant play from the first month of the season which no one saw coming. Fleury is darkhorse for the Vezina trophy and is proving the haters wrong. Just like Fleury, Grubauer is still consistently producing with his great Avalanche team in front of him.
Next up is Semyon Varlamov who is doing well despite playing stacked in a stacked East Division. Last up is Chris Driedger; at the start of the year, if you asked anyone why the Panthers would be good this year, no one would have said because of Chris Driedger. Driedger is having a very underrated season and is one of the key reasons for the Panthers success