The college football season is almost over and it is never too early to look ahead to the next NFL Draft and what team could be targeting. Here is the 2020 NFL Mock Draft December 4.
1. Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow, QB, LSU
3. Washington Redskins- Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
14. Philadelphia Eagles- CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma
Fromm has lost some of his draft stock this season, but is still worthy of late first-round consideration. The Colts need a quarterback of the future and can let Fromm develop behind Jacoby Brissett.
18. Las Vegas Raiders (via CHI)- Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama
The Raiders need to get some playmakers in this draft to help build the team in Las Vegas. Ruggs is a fast receiver who should be able to get open often in the NFL.
19. Dallas Cowboys- Raekwon Davis, DE/DT, Alabama
With Robert Quinn and DeMarcus Lawrence at the defensive end positions, the Cowboys can focus on the interior of the defensive line. Davis was overshadowed by Quinnen Williams last year, but still is a big powerful player.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida
After trading Jalen Ramsey to the Rams, the Jaguars might want to replace him to help their defense move back into the ranks of the eilte.
21. Tennessee Titans- Austin Jackson, OT, USC
Jackson is an athletic left tackle, who could be the cornerstone of an offensive line for years. The Titans declined Jack Conklin’s fifth-year option and could be in need of offensive linemen this offseason.
22. Miami Dolphins- Trey Adams, OT, Washington
Adams has had injury issues, but was thought of as a first-round pick at one point in his college career. He’ll have to stay healthy to be selected this highly. Miami needs help all over, but their young quarterback will not be able to develop without protection.
23. Minnesota Vikings- Tyler Biadasz, OG/C, Wisconsin
The Vikings have focused on running the ball more this season and they should get better interior linemen to make it easier on them.
24. Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado
The Dolphins need to get some weapons for a quarterback of the future to utilize. Shenault is athletic and can make acrobatic catches in the NFL.
25. Kansas City Chiefs- Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma
Murray has good instincts and speed, making him a three-down player. The Chiefs need any help they can get on the defensive side of the ball.
26. Buffalo Bills- Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU
The Bills offense isn’t quite where it needs to be and they can get Josh Allen an upgrade at wide receiver here.
27. Green Bay Packers- Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU
Reagor is a playmaker who has had a successful season for TCU, despite them not having a good passing offense. The Packers need someone other than Davante Adams to step up.
28. New England Patriots- Yetur Gross-Matos, Edge, Penn State
Gross-Matos is a part of a great defensive line and will likely go round one. The Patriots would love to scoop him up at the end of the round.
29. San Francisco 49ers- Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson
San Francisco has had a great season, but they can still add to their offense. With Tee Higgins, they’ll have a good outside threat for defenses to worry about.
30. New Orleans Saints- Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
South Carolina upset Georgia this year and Kinlaw’s disruption was a major reason why. New Orleans should try to improve the interior of their defensive line.
31. Seattle Seahawks- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
Seattle needs to protect Russell Wilson at all costs. Leatherwood is a versatile offensive lineman who could fill in at a variety of positions.
32. Baltimore Ravens- Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
Moses is injured and out for the season, but he is a great linebacker. Baltimore needs better inside linebackers to make the defense better.