The 2022 NFL Draft has just ended, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2024 NFL Mock Draft January 30.
1. Chicago Bears (via CAR)- Caleb Williams, QB, USC
A trade-down is certainly possible, but if the Bears keep the top pick, they are likely taking Williams. He has unique arm talent and the ability to make plays out of structure.
2. Washington Commanders- Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina
Washington has a new regime and will want to get a new franchise quarterback. Maye has solid athleticism and accuracy. He will be selected early in the 2024 NFL Draft.
3. New England Patriots- Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU
The Patriots are moving on from Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe likely isn’t the answer either. Daniels is able to make plays with his legs and his arm, which makes him a unique prospect.
4. Arizona Cardinals- Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State
Arizona has stated they will continue to build around Kyler Murray. They can get the top wide receiver prospect in several years in Harrison, who has good size, but also very good fundamentals.
5. Los Angeles Chargers- Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia
With Jim Harbaugh taking over, he will want to run an offense that utilizes the tight end. The Chargers could also be tempted to take a wide receiver or an offensive lineman.
6. New York Giants- Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame
Although they are out of range to get one of the top quarterbacks, the Giants can snag one of the top tackles in the class to protect whoever ends up lining up under center.
7. Tennessee Titans- Olu Fashanu, OT, Penn State
The Titans have to improve the offensive line and Fashanu can help protect Will Levis.
8. Atlanta Falcons- Dallas Turner, EDGE, Alabama
After hiring Raheem Morris, he will want to find a way to get more pressure on opposing quarterbacks. Turner will test well and produced for Alabama a lot over his career.
9. Chicago Bears- Malik Nabers, WR, LSU
After taking Williams with the first pick, the Bears can get him a great weapon in Nabers, who has good speed and knows how to separate.
10. New York Jets- Taliese Fuaga, OT, Oregon State
With Aaron Rodgers returning next season, the Jets have to try to protect him. Fuaga is a physical tackle who can be plugged in right away.
11. Minnesota Vikings- Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson
Wiggins was as good of a corner in college football last season as anyone. The Vikings have had secondary issues over the last few years and can benefit from taking a corner.
12. Denver Broncos- J.J. McCarthy, QB, Michigan
The Broncos are ridding themselves of Russell Wilson and need a new quarterback. Sean Payton could see untapped potential in McCarthy, who relied on a great running game in college and play-action off of that.
13. Las Vegas Raiders- Jer’Zahn Newton, DL, Illinois
With Antonio Pierce getting the job, he may want to improve the defense. Newton can help stop the run in the middle of the defense.
14. New Orleans Saints- Rome Odunze, WR, Washington
The Saints offense stalled too often this season. With selecting Odunze, they can get a young receiver to pair with Chris Olave to make things easier.
15. Indianapolis Colts- Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa
Indianapolis has Julius Brents as one outside corner and Kenny Moore in the slot. DeJean can play the other corner spot to give them a more complete secondary.
16. Seattle Seahawks- Jared Verse, EDGE, Florida State
The Seahawks can upgrade their pass rush with the addition of Verse, who is also a good run defender.
17. Jacksonville Jaguars- Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA
Josh Allen had a fantastic year and getting more pressure across from him, as well as better run defense can help the defense get better.
18. Cincinnati Bengals- Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia
The Bengals could lose Jonah Williams to free agency. Mims has plenty of talent, but limited playing time at Georgia due to being behind quality players and then getting injured.
19. Los Angeles Rams- Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama
While the Rams did well to patch together a roster after dismantling, they could get an instinctual corner like Arnold to help.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
Getting a corner across from Joey Porter Jr. will really help the Steelers’ defense. They are out of range to get a top quarterback, so they may have to do that in free agency.
21. Miami Dolphins- J.C. Latham, OT, Alabama
The Dolphins can improve their offensive line and keep Tua Tagovailoa upright more in 2023.
22. Philadelphia Eagles- Quinyon Mitchell, CB, Toledo
Philadelphia had secondary issues and need to get younger at the corner position.
23. Houston Texans (via CLE)- Troy Fautanu, OT, Washington
Fautanu played tackle in college, but could move inside to guard at the NFL level. That versatility will be appealing to the Texans.
24. Dallas Cowboys- Brian Thomas Jr., WR LSU
Getting another receiver to take some of the attention off of CeeDee Lamb could be the move for the Cowboys.
25. Green Bay Packers- Bralen Trice, EDGE, Washington
The Packers are getting older on the edge and Trice can help give them some youth at the position.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Graham Barton, IOL, Duke
Barton has experience along the offensive line and can hep the Buccaneers cope with some big losses over the last few years.
27. Arizona Cardinals (via HOU)- Byron Murphy, DL, Texas
Murphy is flying up draft boards and the Cardinals have to get better on the defensive line.
28. Buffalo Bills- Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State
To help their offense, the Bills can get a more reliable receiver behind Stefon Diggs.
29. Detroit Lions- Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia
The Lions improved a lot, but are still vulnerable at cornerback.
30. Baltimore Ravens- Chop Robinson, EDGE, Penn State
Jadeveon Clowney signed a one-year deal and could be replaced in the draft. Robinson has solid athleticism and just improves a good defense for the Ravens.
31. Kansas City Chiefs- Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon
Other than Rashee Rice, the Chiefs have had trouble getting production from their wide receivers.
32. San Francisco 49ers- Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona
The 49ers’ offensive line isn’t great this season and Trent Williams is aging.
Make sure to check out our NFL Draft page for more content like 2024 NFL Mock Draft January 30!