The 2020 NFL season is still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft October 29.
1. New York Jets- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
If the Jets are drafting first overall, they have to take Lawrence. Hopefully Adam Gase isn’t still coaching them so that Lawrence is given a chance to develop.
2. New York Giants- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
The Giants added tackles in last year’s class, but the offense hasn’t improved. They will likely pick a quarterback or trade down if they don’t like the ones available.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
Jacksonville is considering benching Gardner Minshew. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
4. Miami Dolphins (via Hou)- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Dolphins spent a lot of draft capital last season on the offensive side of the ball and now can get an impact linebacker.
5. Atlanta Falcons- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
While their offense needs to step it up, the Falcons always need defense. Getting a pass rusher that can help them for the next decade will be too much to pass up.
6. Minnesota Vikings- Marvin Wilson, DL, Florida State
While the Vikings did have some opt-outs, the middle of their defense has played very poorly. Wilson could have declared for the 2020 NFL Draft, but returned to school instead.
7. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Joe Burrow has been hit a lot this season. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him and Sewell is one of the best tackle prospects in years.
8. Dallas Cowboys- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Dallas has played so bad on the defensive side of the ball. They can upgrade their secondary with the selection of Farley.
9. Washington Football Team- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
After missing out on all of the quarterbacks, Washington can get an offensive lineman to help protect whoever the quarterback ends up being next season.
10. Denver Broncos- Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
The Broncos are banged up, but next year when they are healthy, they need an impact player in the middle of the defense.
11. Los Angeles Chargers- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
12. New England Patriots- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
The Patriots need to get a wide receiver, as Julian Edelman is the only reliable one on the roster.
13. Philadelphia Eagles- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
The Eagles have had so many injuries to their wide receivers over the past few years. They need to find one that is good and that can stay healthy.
14. Carolina Panthers- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
If the Panthers wish to improve the offense, they have to get more weapons for Teddy Bridgewater. Pitts is a matchup nightmare that will produce at the NFL level.
15. Las Vegas Raiders- Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
The Raiders’ defense isn’t good and needs to have some serious upgrades. They can get another corner to help improve their pass defense.
16. Miami Dolphins- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Now that Tua Tagovailoa is taking over the reins of the offense, the Dolphins need to get him more help to make the offense productive.
17. Detroit Lions- Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
Unless the Lions want to move on from Matt Stafford, they need to keep adding to their defense to help them win games.
18. Indianapolis Colts- Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest
The Colts have a great defense, but they could be even better if they generated more pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
19. New Orleans Saints- Christian Baremore, DL, Alabama
Baremore has been a solid defensive lineman for Alabama and can help the Saints in the middle of their defensive line.
20. San Francisco 49ers- Creed Humphrey, OG/C, Oklahoma
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump start the offense more.
21. Cleveland Browns- Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
22. Chicago Bears- Quincy Roche, Edge, Miami
Khalil Mack is great at rushing the passer on one side, but the Bears can get an edge rusher of the future here in Roche.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
Jacksonville may have missed out on the quarterbacks at the top of the draft, but can grab Wilson to compete with Minshew here.
24. Arizona Cardinals- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
Kenyan Drake has had trouble producing and is now injured, so Arizona may want to get another running back to help the offense out.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
The Bucs need to protect Tom Brady at all costs as he continues to age.
26. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
27. Tennessee Titans- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
If the Titans wish to continue to improve, they need to give Ryan Tannehill more weapons to utilize.
28. New York Jets (via SEA)- Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
Now that the Jets have taken a quarterback, they need to keep adding to the offensive line.
29. Baltimore Ravens- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with the selection of Bateman.
30. Green Bay Packers- Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
31. Kansas City Chiefs- Patrick Jones, Edge, Pittsburgh
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!