The 2020 NFL season is still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft November 19.
1. New York Jets- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
If the Jets are drafting first overall, they have to take Lawrence. Hopefully Adam Gase isn’t still coaching them so that Lawrence is given a chance to develop.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
Jacksonville was considering benching Gardner Minshew before he got hurt. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
3. Washington Football Team- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
Now that Washington is picking in the top three, they can get one of the top quarterbacks in the class. Lance is inexperienced, but could draw comparisons to Cam Newton, who Ron Rivera had in Carolina.
4. Dallas Cowboys- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need help everywhere. Rousseau can help them get after the quarterback more next season.
5. Los Angeles Chargers- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
6. Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Dolphins spent a lot of draft capital last season on the offensive side of the ball and now can get an impact linebacker.
7. Cincinnati Bengals- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Joe Burrow has been hit a lot this season. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
8. New York Giants- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
The Giants may have started to win more games, but they still need a better quarterback if they want to compete.
9. Carolina Panthers- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
If the Panthers wish to improve the offense, they have to get more weapons for Teddy Bridgewater. Pitts is a matchup nightmare that will produce at the NFL level.
10. Atlanta Falcons- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
If the Falcons don’t decide to move on from Matt Ryan, they need to keep adding to their defense at all levels.
11. Denver Broncos- Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
The Broncos are banged up, but next year when they are healthy, they need an impact player in the middle of the defense.
12. Philadelphia Eagles- Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama
Outside of Darius Slay, the Eagles don’t have too much at the cornerback position.
13. San Francisco 49ers- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump start the offense more.
14. Detroit Lions- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
The Lions are probably going to let Marvin Jones walk in free agency. They will need to get another wide receiver opposite of Kenny Gollady.
15. New England Patriots- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
If the Patriots can’t get a wide receiver in the first round, they need to get more wide receiver help for whoever their quarterback is next year.
16. Minnesota Vikings- Creed Humphrey, OG/C, Oklahoma
Minnesota wins games win they run the ball well. They can do even better with another interior lineman.
17. Chicago Bears- Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest
Khalil Mack is great at rushing the passer on one side, but the Bears can get an edge rusher of the future here in Basham.
18. Las Vegas Raiders- Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over, but specifically in the secondary and can get good value here.
19. Miami Dolphins- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
Now that Tua Tagovailoa is taking over the reins of the offense, the Dolphins need to get him more help to make the offense productive.
20. Cleveland Browns- Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
21. New York Jets (via SEA)- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
If the Jets stick with Sam Darnold next season they need to protect him. Leatherwood can play any position on the offensive line.
22. Tennessee Titans- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
If the Titans wish to continue to improve, they need to give Ryan Tannehill more weapons to utilize.
23. Indianapolis Colts- Quincy Roche, Edge, Miami
The Colts have a great defense, but they could be even better if they generated more pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
The Jagaurs took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help at corner.
25. Baltimore Ravens- Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
26. Arizona Cardinals- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
Kenyan Drake has had trouble producing, so Arizona may want to get another running back to help the offense out.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
The Bucs need to protect Tom Brady at all costs as he continues to age.
28. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
29. New Orleans Saints- Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
30. Green Bay Packers- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
31. Kansas City Chiefs- Patrick Jones, Edge, Pittsburgh
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!