The 2020 NFL season is still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft November 12.
1. New York Jets- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
If the Jets are drafting first overall, they have to take Lawrence. Hopefully Adam Gase isn’t still coaching them so that Lawrence is given a chance to develop.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
Jacksonville was considering benching Gardner Minshew before he got hurt. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
3. New York Giants- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
The Giants added tackles in last year’s class, but the offense hasn’t improved. They will likely pick a quarterback or trade down if they don’t like the ones available.
4. Dallas Cowboys- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need help everywhere. Rousseau can help them get after the quarterback more next season.
5. Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Dolphins spent a lot of draft capital last season on the offensive side of the ball and now can get an impact linebacker.
6. Washington Football Team- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
After missing out on all of the top-tier quarterbacks, Washington can get a premier tackle to protect whoever they find to line up under center.
7. Los Angeles Chargers- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
8. Cincinnati Bengals- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
Joe Burrow has been hit a lot this season. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
9. Atlanta Falcons- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
If the Falcons don’t decide to move on from Matt Ryan, they need to keep adding to their defense at all levels.
10. Carolina Panthers- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
If the Panthers wish to improve the offense, they have to get more weapons for Teddy Bridgewater. Pitts is a matchup nightmare that will produce at the NFL level.
11. Detroit Lions- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
The Lions are probably going to let Marvin Jones walk in free agency. They will need to get another wide receiver opposite of Kenny Gollady.
12. New England Patriots- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
13. Denver Broncos- Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama
The Broncos are banged up, but next year when they are healthy, they need an impact player in the middle of the defense.
14. Minnesota Vikings- Creed Humphrey, OG/C, Oklahoma
If the Vikings choose to stick with Kirk Cousins, they can still improve the interior of their offensive line.
15. Philadelphia Eagles- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
The Eagles have had so many injuries to their wide receivers over the past few years. They need to find one that is good and that can stay healthy.
16. San Francisco 49ers- Trey Smith, OG/C, Tennessee
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump start the offense more.
17. Chicago Bears- Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest
Khalil Mack is great at rushing the passer on one side, but the Bears can get an edge rusher of the future here in Basham.
18. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama
The Jagaurs took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help at corner.
19. Miami Dolphins- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Now that Tua Tagovailoa is taking over the reins of the offense, the Dolphins need to get him more help to make the offense productive.
20. Cleveland Browns- Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
21. Indianapolis Colts- Quincy Roche, Edge, Miami
The Colts have a great defense, but they could be even better if they generated more pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
22. Las Vegas Raiders- Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina
Las Vegas has brought in a lot of linebackers over the last few years, but they need one who can stay around for a while.
23. Arizona Cardinals- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
Kenyan Drake has had trouble producing and is now injured, so Arizona may want to get another running back to help the offense out.
24. Tamp Bay Buccaneers- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
The Bucs need to protect Tom Brady at all costs as he continues to age.
25. Tennessee Titans- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
If the Titans wish to continue to improve, they need to give Ryan Tannehill more weapons to utilize.
26. Baltimore Ravens- Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
27. New York Jets (via SEA)- Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
Now that the Jets have taken a quarterback, they need to keep adding to the offensive line.
28. New Orleans Saints- Marvin Wilson, DT, Florida State
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
29. Green Bay Packers– Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
30. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
31. Kansas City Chiefs- Patrick Jones, Edge, Pittsburgh
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
32. Pittsburgh Steelers- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!