The 2020 NFL season is over and it is time to look ahead to the offseason. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft March 9.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
Jacksonville has a slam dunk pick with Trevor Lawrence at number one overall. He is the perfect prospect to build a team around for the future.
2. New York Jets- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
A new head coach next season will have to decide between Sam Darnold and a new quarterback. Most new coaches want someone they drafted, so they will go with a quarterback for now.
3. Miami Dolphins- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
The Dolphins are going to want to get Tua Tagovailoa some more weapons to utilize this season. While they may go with Tagovailoa’s former teammate, Chase is a more physical specimen that may draw more interest.
4. Atlanta Falcons- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
For now the Falcons have indicated that they are sticking with Matt Ryan. They need to get the defense to a point where they can help the offense win games.
5. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Joe Burrow was hit a lot this season and is now out for the year. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
6. Philadelphia Eagles- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
7. Detroit Lions- DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
Now that the Lions have their quarterback in Goff, they need to get him some weapons, as they have several receivers set to hit free agency.
8. Carolina Panthers- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
9. Denver Broncos- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Denver spent last draft improving the offense and now they can get an upgrade in the secondary.
10. Dallas Cowboys- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need to improve it any way they can.
11. New York Giants- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
With the Giants not getting a first round quarterback, they need to get Daniel Jones some more help to get that offense improving.
12. San Francisco 49ers- Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump-start the offense more. Slater can play tackle, but can also be moved inside to guard.
13. Los Angeles Chargers- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
14. Minnesota Vikings- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
The Vikings traded for Yannick Ngakoue and traded him away already. They need more edge rushing help for the 2021 season.
15. New England Patriots- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
New England will need to figure out their quarterback situation one way or another this offseason. If Lance is available, he could be the player they were hoping to get when they signed Cam Newton.
16. Arizona Cardinals- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG/C, USC
The Cardinals have Kyler Murray and a lot of weapons, but should take a guard at some point in the draft.
17. Las Vegas Raiders- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over, but specifically in the secondary and can get good value here.
18. Miami Dolphins- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
After getting the offense some help with the first pick, the Dolphins can improve their defense even more with their second first round pick.
19. Washington Football Team- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
Washington played well without a true quarterback this year. If they get a young quarterback to develop, they could be a powerful team for years to come.
20 Chicago Bears- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
Chicago missed out on the top quarterbacks in the class, so they may elect to get some wide receivers on offense, especially with Allen Robinson set to hit free agency.
21. Indianapolis Colts- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Now that Philip Rivers and Anthony Castonzo have retired, the Colts need a new quarterback and left tackle. They should be in the market for a quarterback in free agency or a trade, but should take a tackle in the first round.
22. Tennessee Titans- Azeez Ojulari, Edge, Georgia
Tennessee signed Jadeveon Clowney to a one-year deal, but will need to get someone else for next season.
23. New York Jets (via SEA)- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Now that the Jets have picked a quarterback, they need to get him some more weapons to be successful.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
25. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevon Moehrig-Woodard, S, TCU
The Jaguars took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help in their secondary.
26. Cleveland Browns- Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
27. Baltimore Ravens- Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
28. New Orleans Saints- Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
29. Green Bay Packers- Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
30. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
31. Kansas City Chiefs- Ronnie Perkins, Edge, Oklahoma
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan
Tampa Bay made the Super Bowl, but they need to keep Tom Brady upright if they wish to keep their success alive.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!