The 2020 NFL playoffs are still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft January 26.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
Jacksonville was considering benching Gardner Minshew before he got hurt. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
2. New York Jets- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
A new head coach next season will have to decide between Sam Darnold and a new quarterback. Most new coaches want someone they drafted, so Fields is the pick for now.
3. Miami Dolphins- DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
The Dolphins are going to want to get Tua Tagovailoa some more weapons to utilize this season. Smith and him had great rapport in college and he fits Tagovailoa’s style.
4. Atlanta Falcons- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
If the Falcons don’t decide to move on from Matt Ryan, they need to keep adding to their defense at all levels.
5. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Joe Burrow was hit a lot this season and is now out for the year. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
6. Philadelphia Eagles- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
The Eagles need one of their quarterbacks to play better and to do so, they’ll need healthy and talented wide receivers.
7. Detroit Lions- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
Detroit has a new regime and have decided to move on from Matthew Stafford. They now need a quarterback of the future.
8. Carolina Panthers- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
If the Panthers miss out on the top quarterbacks in this class, they need to get another weapon for Teddy Bridgewater to utilize.
9. Denver Broncos- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Denver spent last draft improving the offense and now they can get an upgrade in the secondary.
10. Dallas Cowboys- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need to improve it any way they can.
11. New York Giants- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
With the Giants not getting a first round quarterback, they need to get Daniel Jones some more help to get that offense improving.
12. San Francisco 49ers- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG/C, USC
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump-start the offense more.
13. Los Angeles Chargers- Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
14. Minnesota Vikings- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
The Vikings traded for Yannick Ngakoue and traded him away already. They need more edge rushing help for the 2021 season.
15. New England Patriots- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
New England will need to figure out their quarterback situation one way or another this offseason. If Lance is available, he could be the player they were hoping to get when they signed Cam Newton.
16. Arizona Cardinals- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
The Cardinals have Kyler Murray and a lot of weapons, but should take a guard at some point in the draft.
17. Las Vegas Raiders- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over, but specifically in the secondary and can get good value here.
18. Miami Dolphins- Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
After getting the offense some help with the first pick, the Dolphins can improve their defense even more with their second first round pick.
19. Washington Football Team- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
Washington played well without a true quarterback this year. If they get a young quarterback to develop, they could be a powerful team for years to come.
20. Chicago Bears- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Mitch Trubisky is playing better, so the Bears may elect to get him some help on offense, especially with Allen Robinson set to hit free agency.
21. Indianapolis Colts- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
Now that Philip Rivers and Anthony Castonzo have retired, the Colts need a new quarterback and left tackle. They should be in the market for a quarterback in free agency or a trade, but should take a tackle in the first round.
22. Tennessee Titans- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
Tennessee signed Jadeveon Clowney to a one-year deal, but will need to get someone else for next season.
23. New York Jets- Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
Now that the Jets have picked a quarterback, they need to get him some more weapons to be successful.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
The Jaguars took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help in their secondary.
26. Cleveland Browns- Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
27. Baltimore Ravens-Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
28. New Orleans Saints- Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
29. Green Bay Packers- Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
30. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Tampa Bay made the Super Bowl, but they need to keep Tom Brady upright if they wish to keep their success alive.
32. Kansas City Chiefs-Joseph Ossai, Edge, Texas
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!