The 2020 NFL playoffs are still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft January 19.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
Jacksonville was considering benching Gardner Minshew before he got hurt. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
2. New York Jets- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
A new head coach next season will have to decide between Darnold and a new quarterback. Most new coaches want someone they drafted, so Fields is the pick for now.
3. Miami Dolphins- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
The Dolphins are going to want to get Tua Tagovailoa some more weapons to utilize this season. Smith and him had great rapport in college and he fits Tagovailoa’s style.
4. Atlanta Falcons- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
If the Falcons don’t decide to move on from Matt Ryan, they need to keep adding to their defense at all levels.
5. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Joe Burrow was hit a lot this season and is now out for the year. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
6. Philadelphia Eagles- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Eagles don’t pick linebackers in the first round, but they need to if Parsons is on the board.
7. Detroit Lions- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
8. Carolina Panthers- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
Teddy Bridgewater was playing solidly to start the season, but hasn’t looked good over the last several weeks.
9. Denver Broncos- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Denver spent last draft improving the offense and now they can get an upgrade in the secondary.
10. Dallas Cowboys- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need to improve it any way they can.
11. New York Giants- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
With the Giants not getting a first round quarterback, they need to get Daniel Jones some more help to get that offense improving.
12. San Francisco 49ers- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG/C, USC
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump-start the offense more.
13. Los Angeles Chargers- Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
14. Minnesota Vikings- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
The Vikings traded for Yannick Ngakoue and traded him away already. They need more edge rushing help for the 2021 season.
15. New England Patriots- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
New England will need to figure out their quarterback situation one way or another this offseason. If Lance is available, he could be the player they were hoping to get when they signed Cam Newton.
16. Arizona Cardinals- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
The Cardinals’ offense could open up even more with a dynamic target in the middle like Pitts.
17. Las Vegas Raiders- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over, but specifically in the secondary and can get good value here.
18. Miami Dolphins- Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
After getting the offense some help with the first pick, the Dolphins can improve their defense even more with their second first round pick.
19. Washington Football Team- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
Washington played well without a true quarterback this year. If they get a young quarterback to develop, they could be a powerful team for years to come.
20. Chicago Bears- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
21. Indianapolis Colts- Quincy Roche, Edge, Miami
The Colts have a great defense, but they could be even better if they generated more pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
22. Tennessee Titans- Joseph Ossai, Edge, Texas
Tennessee signed Jadeveon Clowney to a one-year deal, but will need to get someone else for next season.
23. New York Jets (via SEA)- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
For whoever is the Jets’ quarterback next season, they need to protect him.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
The Jaguars took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help in their secondary.
26. Cleveland Browns- Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
27. Baltimore Ravens-Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
28. New Orleans Saints- Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
29. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
If the Jets stick with Sam Darnold next season they need to protect him.
30. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
31. Green Bay Packers- Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
32. Kansas City Chiefs- Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!