The 2020 NFL season is still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft December 24.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
Jacksonville was considering benching Gardner Minshew before he got hurt. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
2. New York Jets- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
A new head coach next season will have to decide between Darnold and a new quarterback. Most new coaches want someone they drafted, so Fields is the pick for now.
3. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Joe Burrow was hit a lot this season and is now out for the year. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
4. Atlanta Falcons- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
If the Falcons don’t decide to move on from Matt Ryan, they need to keep adding to their defense at all levels.
5. Carolina Panthers- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
Teddy Bridgewater was playing solidly to start the season, but hasn’t looked good over the last several weeks.
6. Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Dolphins spent a lot of picks last season on the offense and now can get an impact player for their defense.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
Philadelphia has needed secondary help for years and even trading for Darius Slay wasn’t enough.
8. Los Angeles Chargers- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
9. Dallas Cowboys- Patrick Surtain, CB, Alabama
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need to improve it any way they can.
10. New York Giants- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
With the Giants not getting a first round quarterback, they need to get Daniel Jones some more help to get that offense improving.
11. Detroit Lions- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
12. San Francisco 49ers- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump-start the offense more.
13. Denver Broncos- Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina
The Broncos need to get a leader in the middle of their defense to take things to the next level.
14. Minnesota Vikings- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
The Vikings traded for Yannick Ngakoue and traded him away already. They need more edge rushing help for the 2021 season.
15. New England Patriots- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
New England didn’t make a move for a quarterback last season, so they may not again this offseason. For whoever plays quarterback for the Patriots next season, they’ll need more weapons.
16. Chicago Bears- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
17. Las Vegas Raiders-Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over, but specifically in the secondary and can get good value here.
18. Baltimore Ravens- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
19. Washington Football Team- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
Because Washington doesn’t believe in Dwayne Haskins, they need to find a quarterback of the future.
20. Arizona Cardinals- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
Kenyan Drake hasn’t been consistent, so Arizona may want to get another running back to help the offense out.
21. Miami Dolphins- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
With Tua Tagovailoa being the future, the Dolphins need to get him more help to make the offense productive.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars (via LAR)- Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
The Jaguars took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help in their secondary.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
The Bucs need to protect Tom Brady at all costs as he continues to age.
24. New York Jets (via SEA)- Rashawn Slater, OG/OC, Northwestern
If the Jets stick with Sam Darnold next season they need to protect him.
25. Indianapolis Colts- Quincy Roche, Edge, Miami
The Colts have a great defense, but they could be even better if they generated more pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
26. Cleveland Browns- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
27. New Orleans Saints- Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
28. Tennessee Titans- Joseph Ossai, Edge, Texas
Tennessee signed JaDeveon Clowney to a one-year deal, but will need to get someone else for next season.
29. Green Bay Packers- Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
30. Pittsburgh Steelers- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
31. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
32. Kansas City Chiefs- Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!