The 2020 NFL season is still going on, but it is never too early to look ahead. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft December 10.
1. New York Jets- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
If the Jets are drafting first overall, they have to take Lawrence. Hopefully Adam Gase isn’t still coaching them so that Lawrence is given a chance to develop.
2. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
Jacksonville was considering benching Gardner Minshew before he got hurt. If they get a chance to pick one of the top three quarterbacks they will jump at the opportunity.
3. Cincinnati Bengals- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
Joe Burrow was hit a lot this season and is now out for the year. If they want him to develop, they need to protect him.
4. Dallas Cowboys- Gregory Rousseau, Edge, Miami
Dallas’ defense has been awful this season and they need help everywhere. Rousseau can help them get after the quarterback more next season.
5. Los Angeles Chargers- Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
6. Philadelphia Eagles- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Eagles need to pick a linebacker to make an impact this year because their defense is being held back.
7. Miami Dolphins (via HOU)- Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
With Tua Tagovailoa being the future, the Dolphins need to get him more help to make the offense productive.
8. Carolina Panthers- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
If the Panthers wish to improve the offense, they have to get more weapons for Teddy Bridgewater. Pitts is a matchup nightmare that will produce at the NFL level.
9. Denver Broncos- Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
The Broncos have good safeties, but they need better corners to really have a great defense in 2021.
10. Atlanta Falcons- Patrick Surtain Jr., CB, Alabama
If the Falcons don’t decide to move on from Matt Ryan, they need to keep adding to their defense at all levels.
11. San Francisco 49ers- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
While the 49ers are injured, they do have a solid roster all around. They can improve on the interior of the offensive line to help jump-start the offense more.
12. Detroit Lions- Devonta Smith, WR, Alabama
13. Chicago Bears- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
Chicago needs a new head coach, but they likely need a new quarterback to go with him.
14. Washington Football Team- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
Because Washington doesn’t believe in Dwayne Haskins, they need to find a quarterback of the future.
15. New York Giants- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
With the Giants not getting a first round quarterback, they need to get Daniel Jones some more help to get that offense improving.
16. New England Patriots- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
New England may not be able to get the quarterback they want in the first round, but they can get more weapons to utilize.
17. Minnesota Vikings- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
The Vikings traded for Yannick Ngakoue and traded him away already. They need more edge rushing help for the 2021 season.
18. Arizona Cardinals- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
Kenyan Drake has had trouble producing, so Arizona may want to get another running back to help the offense out.
19. Baltimore Ravens- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
Baltimore still doesn’t have the best receivers and can give Lamar Jackson more help with this selection.
20. Las Vegas Raiders- Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over, but specifically in the secondary and can get good value here.
21. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
The Bucs need to protect Tom Brady at all costs as he continues to age. Leatherwood can play anywhere on the offensive line.
22. Miami Dolphins- Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina
The Dolphins spent a lot of draft capital last season on the offensive side of the ball and now can get an impact linebacker.
23. Indianapolis Colts- Quincy Roche, Edge, Miami
The Colts have a great defense, but they could be even better if they generated more pressure on opposing quarterbacks.
24. New York Jets (via SEA)- Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
If the Jets stick with Sam Darnold next season they need to protect him.
25. Tennessee Titans- Terrace Marshall, WR, LSU
If the Titans wish to continue to improve, they need to give Ryan Tannehill more weapons to utilize.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars- Andre Cisco, S, Syracuse
The Jaguars took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help in their secondary.
27. Cleveland Browns- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
Behind Denzel Ward, the Browns need to add more to their secondary.
28. Buffalo Bills- Pat Freirmuth, TE, Penn State
The Bills got Josh Allen a weapon this offseason and it paid off. They should continue to add weapons to help Allen grow even more as a passer.
29. Green Bay Packers- Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
30. New Orleans Saints- Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
New Orleans needs to get better in the middle of their defensive line and Wilson would provide good value here.
31. Pittsburgh Steelers- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Joe Haden can only play at a good level for a few more seasons. The Steelers should get more help at corner.
32. Kansas City Chiefs- Carlos Basham, Edge, Wake Forest
Kansas City has the offense to be successful for years, but can get a good edge rusher to improve the defense.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!