The 2021 NFL Draft is here and it is time to look at what may happen. Here is the 2021 NFL Mock Draft April 29.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevor Lawrence, QB, Clemson
Jacksonville has a slam dunk pick with Trevor Lawrence at number one overall. He is the perfect prospect to build a team around for the future.
2. New York Jets- Zach Wilson, QB, BYU
With Sam Darnold traded to the Panthers, the Jets will be looking for another new signal-caller. The Jets have seemingly locked in on Zach Wilson for a while now.
3. San Francisco 49ers- Trey Lance, QB, North Dakota State
The 49ers are reportedly selecting between Trey Lance and Mac Jones. Lance has way more physical tools to work with and should be the pick. Otherwise, the 49ers were better off not trading up and sticking with Jimmy Garoppolo.
4. Atlanta Falcons- Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida
Atlanta will likely trade out of this pick, but if they stay, they should select a unicorn of an offensive weapon in Kyle Pitts. Pitts will make the offense even more difficult to defend against.
5. Cincinnati Bengals-Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU
While the Bengals fanbase debates whether the team should take an offensive lineman or Chase, all points are headed towards Chase now. Joe Burrow’s former college teammate will join Tyler Boyd and Tee Higgins to create a nice crop of receivers for Burrow to throw to.
6. Miami Dolphins- Penei Sewell, OT, Oregon
If the Dolphins miss out on Chase, they may elect to upgrade the offensive line for Tua Tagovailoa. They already signed Will Fuller in free agency to give him another weapon, but they need to make sure he is protected.
7. Detroit Lions- Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama
Detroit lost their big name wide receivers for next season. The Lions have to get Jared Goff someone dynamic to throw to this season.
8. Carolina Panthers-Rashawn Slater, OT, Northwestern
Now that the Panthers have traded for Sam Darnold, they will want to make sure he is protected. With Christian McCaffrey returning from injury, an offensive lineman could help the whole offense open up.
9. Denver Broncos- Justin Fields, QB, Ohio State
If Fields drops to the Broncos, they need to take him. He has great mobility and accuracy. Fields has all the skills to be a franchise quarterback, which is exactly what the Broncos need.
10. Dallas Cowboys- Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama
Dallas’ defense was awful this season and they need to improve it any way they can. The Cowboys are likely taking a corner with their first round pick and Surtain seems like the safe bet.
11. New York Giants-DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama
Daniel Jones has a new weapon in Kenny Golladay, but they should get even more help for him.
12. Philadelphia Eagles- Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina
The Eagles need another corner across from Darius Slay and can get one of the more physical corners in the draft in Horn.
13. Los Angeles Chargers-Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
Justin Herbert has been playing well, but the Chargers need to get him an offensive line to protect the future.
14. Minnesota Vikings- Alijah Vera-Tucker, OG/C, USC
Minnesota needs to get better on the interior of the offensive line. Vera-Tucker could play tackle or guard, but is better at guard.
15. New England Patriots- Mac Jones, QB, Alabama
While the Patriots brought back Cam Newton, they still need a quarterback of the future. Jones can sit and learn behind Newton until he is ready to play.
16. Arizona Cardinals- Christian Barmore, DL, Alabama
After signing James Conner to split carries with Chase Edmonds, the Cardinals can add to their defense. Barmore can be a verastile player on the defensive front for Arizona.
17. Las Vegas Raiders- Micah Parsons, LB, Penn State
The Raiders’ defense needs improvements all over. Parsons is a top 10 talent, but has some reported off the field issues.
18. Miami Dolphins- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
After taking a wide receiver earlier, the Dolphins can upgrade at linebacker with Parsons, who is a freak athlete.
19. Washington Football Team- Jamin Davis, LB, Kentucky
Washington did a fantastic job of filling needs in free agency and now can get a athletic freak at linebacker in Davis.
20. Chicago Bears-Caleb Farley, CB, Virginia Tech
The Bears had to cut Kyle Fuller because of limited cap room. Now they can get a corner to plug in with Jaylon Johnson and Desmond Trufant.
21. Indianapolis Colts- Sam Cosmi, OT, Texas
Now that Anthony Castonzo has retired, the Colts need a left tackle. They should take a tackle in the first round.
22. Tennessee Titans- Rashod Bateman, WR, Minnesota
Corey Davis is now a Jet, so the Titans need to get a wide receiver in this deep draft class.
23. New York Jets- Jaelan Phillips, Edge, Miami
The Jets signed Carl Lawson in free agency, but need another pass rusher on the other side from him.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- Kwity Paye, Edge, Michigan
After allowing Bud Dupree to walk in free agency, the Steelers need to add another pass rusher across from T.J. Watt.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevon Moehrig-Woodard, S, TCU
The Jaguars took C.J. Henderson last season, but they need more help in their secondary.
26. Cleveland Browns- Asante Samuel Jr., CB, Florida State
Cleveland needs more depth in the secondary after they had injuries last season. Samuel Jr. can play outside or inside, so Cleveland will be able to utilize him next year.
27. Baltimore Ravens- Rondale Moore, WR, Purdue
Baltimore addresed their need at guard in free agency, but still need to get Lamar Jackson more wide receivers to work with.
28. New Orleans Saints- Greg Newsome, CB, Northwestern
New Orleans doesn’t have good corners right now and should add one with their first round pick.
29. Green Bay Packers- Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss
The Packers failed to get Aaron Rodgers weapons this offseason, but should look into it during the 2021 NFL Draft.
30. Buffalo Bills- Najee Harris, RB, Alabama
Buffalo is reportedly looking for a running back to help take some of the grind away from Josh Allen. Harris can do just that for them.
31. Baltimore Ravens- Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State
After trading away Orlando Brown, the Ravens can get a right tackle to play across from Ronnie Stanley.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Gregory Rousseau, EDGE, Miami
For the long term, the Buccaneers need to find another edge rusher. Rousseau is a unique talent, but needs to refine his technique and add more pass rushing moves.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars- Pat Freiermuth, TE, Penn State
The Jaguars need to surround Lawrence with a good tight end as a security blanket.
34. New York Jets- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
New York needs to find a running back in this draft to pair with Wilson.
35. Atlanta Falcons- Azeez Ojulari, Edge, Georgia
After taking Pitts in the first round, the Falcons need to get help for their defense in the second round.
36. Miami Dolphins- Landon Dickerson, OG/C, Alabama
Miami signed Will Fuller in free agency to pair with Devante Parker, so they can keep adding to their line.
37. Philadelphia Eagles- Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU
The Eagles need to hit on both a wide receier and a corner early in the draft.
38. Cincinnati Bengals- Jalen Mayfield, OT, Michigan
If the Bengals go wide receiver round one, they need to go offensive line in round two to protect Joe Burrow.
39. Carolina Panthers- Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB, Syracuse
Carolina needs to get a corner across from Donte Jackson.
40. Denver Broncos- Zaven Collins, LB, Tulsa
Linebacker and quarterback are the Broncos’ two biggest needs heading into the draft.
41. Detroit Lions- Nick Bolton, LB, Missouri
Detroit got a receiver in the first round and can get an instinctual linebacker in the second.
42. New York Giants- Wyatt Davis, OG/C, Ohio State
After addressing the wide receier position, the Giants need to either take a guard or edge rusher.
43. San Francisco 49ers- Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia
Richard Sherman wasn’t re-signed yet and the 49ers need to get another corner as a contingency plan.
44. Dallas Cowboys- Ronnie Perkins, Edge, Oklahoma
Dallas has a lot of work to do on their defense in this draft.
45. Jacksonville Jaguars- Kadarius Toney, WR, Florida
Getting more weapons for Trevor Lawrence is never going to be a bad thing.
46. New England Patriots- Dyami Brown, WR, North Carolina
The Patriots have a lot of defenders coming back after opting out, but still need more on offense.
47. Los Angeles Chargers- Jayson Oweh, Edge, Penn State
Melvin Ingram is still a free agent and the Chargers need to get another edge rusher just in case he doesn’t return.
48. Las Vegas Raiders- Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky
More secondary help is needed for the Raiders at some point in this draft.
49. Arizona Cardinals- Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami
Getting A.J. Green this offseason was nice, but more can be added to the offense.
50. Miami Dolphins- Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina
Miami needs to get a workhorse running back and Williams can be that player for them.
51. Washington Football Team-Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
Washington needs to get a tackle of the future in this draft.
52. Chicago Bears- Davis Mills, QB, Stanford
The Bears got a stop-gap quarterback in Andy Dalton, but have no quarterback of the future on the roster.
53. Tennessee Titans- Joe Tryon, Edge, Washington
After losing Jadeveon Clowney, the Titans need to get another edge rusher.
54. Indianapolis Colts- Joseph Ossai, Edge, Texas
Indianapolis’ defense is really good, but could use more edge rushing help.
55. Pittsburgh Steelers- Alex Leatherwood, OT, Alabama
Because Ben Roethlisberger is coming back, the Steelers need to protect him.
56. Seattle Seahawks- Creed Humphrey, OG/C, Oklahoma
Russell Wilson has noted how much he isn’t pleased with how much he has been hit and the team needs to address that.
57. Los Angeles Rams- Jabril Cox, LB, LSU
The Rams need another linebacker who can make an impact.
58. Kansas City Chiefs- Eric Stokes, CB, Georgia
Kansas City has the offense to win a championship, but they need a little more on defense.
59. Cleveland Browns- Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina
One of the few weaknesses the Browns have is at linebacker.
60. New Orleans Saints- Hamsah Nasirildeen, S, Florida State
Malcolm Jenkins is back in New Orleans, but he is aging. Another safety could be developed.
61. Buffalo Bills- Milton Williams, DL, Louisiana Tech
Milton Williams has risen up draft boards and can fit in next to Ed Oliver.
62. Green Bay Packers- Robert Rochell, CB, Central Arkansas
Kevin King was exposed last year in the playoffs and the Packers need another solid corner.
63. Kansas City Chiefs- Alim McNeill, DL, NC State
McNeill can be a force in the middle of the defensive line for the Chiefs.
64. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Liam Eichenberg, OT, Notre Dame
The Bucs can get another offensive lineman to protect Brady as he ages.
Make sure to check out our brand new NFL Draft page for more content!