With the update patch of MultiVersus Season 1.01, Iron Giant mains will be saddened to hear that a majority of the character’s adjustments are nerfs. Here is all the MultiVersus Season 1.01 Iron Giant nerfs.
- + Buff
- – Nerf
- ~ Change
Iron giant has been currently dominating with abnormally high win rates at every skill level. Updates to Iron Giant should help provide more windows of opportunity for opponents against Iron Giant.
- – Air/Ground Neutral Special: Increased cooldown from 23s to 25s
- – Air Up Attack: Hitboxes shrank to more accurately fit the attack visuals
- – Air/Ground Up Special: Reduced damage by 1 and base knockback on the final hit of spin
- + Air/Ground Down Special: Allow cancel out of Cannonball if it hits an enemy
Iron Giant wasn’t the only character to receive some changes. Here are all the other Warner characters who received adjustments as well.
- +Assassin Passive: Reduced extra damage is taken from 14% to 5%.
- Garnet buffs are promised to come within the next upcoming patch.
- + Assassin Passive: Reduced extra damage taken from 14% to 5%.
- + Air/Ground Neutral Special: Increased base damage from 5 to 6
- + Air/Ground Down Special (BMO Chop): Increased Damage from 18 to 20. Increased Knockback Scaling from 18 to 20
- + Assassin Passive: Reduced extra damage taken from 14% to 5%
- ~ Fixed a bug that would allow Superman to grapple enemies that wall bounce even if his hitboxes did not connect.
- Taz buffs are promised to be incoming within the next patch.
- – Air/Ground Down Special: Velma’s Educated buff reduced cooldown return from 75% over 8 seconds to 50% over 8 seconds.
You can find more pieces like “MultiVersus Season 1.01 Iron Giant Nerfs” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno!
“From Our Haus to Yours“