The 2021 trade deadline was the busiest and most memorable in recent years. Not just in terms of the sheer amount of trades made, but also the huge names that swapped teams. In fact, ten 2021 All-Stars were traded, the most ever.
As the MLB trade deadline drew to a close at 4:00pm ET, many trades trickled in as last-minute “i’s” were dotted and “t’s” were crossed. Here is a succinct list of last-minute MLB trade deadline deals.
- Jon Lester traded to Cardinals
- Jorge Soler traded to Braves for Kasey Kalich
- Hansel Robles traded to Red Sox
- Freddie Galvis traded to Phillies
- Jake Marisnick traded to Padres
- Richard Rodriguez traded to Braves for Bryse Wilson and Ricky Devito
- John Curtiss traded to Brewers
- Jordan Luplow and DJ Johnson traded to Rays
- Joakim Soria traded to Blue Jays
- Tony Watson traded to Giants for Sam Selman, Ivan Armstrong and Jose Marte
Featured Image courtesy of Mitchell Layton/Getty Images
You can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Ben!
“From Our Haus to Yours“