With patches every couple of weeks, LoR players need to make sure that they are keeping up with all of the changes. Some are extremely important and can change the Meta immensely, while others likely won’t. In this case, the newest patch doesn’t bring much. It is important for players to stay up to date on what changes are coming and how they could affect them. With that, here are the Legends of Runterra Patch 3.3.0 Notes.
[Related: TFT Patch Notes]
This patch, we’re focusing on bug fixes while we prepare for major balance updates and Magma
Chamber + Infernal Cosmetics coming in patch 3.4.0.
These bugs were fixed in an earlier micropatch:
● Fixed a few crashes related to the Attach keyword.
● Fixed an issue where Gorlith the Unscalable could be blocked by units that shouldn’t
have been able to block the attack.
● Fixed a few VO bugs with Udyr and Murkwolf Shaman.
● Dance of Tusks will now correctly display the Skill icon instead of the Fast icon.
● Uncommitted blockers that gain Can’t Block from Wrath of the Freljord at Burst speed
are now correctly returned to the back row.
● Yuumi’s Prowling Projectile and Prowling Projectile can no longer target a friendly unit to
● Corrected a typo on Tusk Speaker’s flavor text.
● Enemy AI will now attempt to defensively stop Gorlith the Unscalable.
● Fixed an issue where multiple Bullet Times in play would cause an excessive amount of
camera shake and permanently reposition the camera FOV.
● When a Blade is in play and recalled with a Shadow or Ephemeral copy in its place, the
Blade will now be correctly Obliterated.
● Fixed several UI, UX, and general visual bugs to improve game clarity and player
You can read more pieces like “Legends of Runterra Patch 3.3.0 Notes” and ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”