As with all of Riot’s games, Legends of Runeterra continues to have regular updates in order to keep the meta fresh. The Season of Fortune is going strong. Here are the changes coming to Legends of Runeterra in Patch 1.7. Full patch notes here.
[Related: Legends of Runeterra Patch 1.6 Notes]
New Patch Timeline
- “Patch 1.7 will go live normally tomorrow, but will last an extra week (so three weeks in total rather than the usual two) before we update again.”
- “Patch 1.8 will go live August 26 (rather than August 19), and will also last for three weeks. 1.8 will contain a couple minor card changes but won’t be a full-fledged balance patch, though it may feature a few other things…”
- “Patch 1.10 (yes, we’re skipping 1.9) will land on September 16, and will contain our next significant round of balance updates. This patch will last the usual two weeks and resume our normal update cadence.”
New Labs: Quick Draw
“Each round, players draw five new Fleeting cards with heavily discounted mana costs. You only have three mana to spend each round though, so choose your plays carefully. And remember, all your cards are Fleeting so use ‘em or lose ‘em!
The only way to keep a card for next turn is to use the special Prolong card you’ll draw every other round. It’ll remove Fleeting from a single card in your hand so you can save it for a big play later on. Use your Prolongs wisely!”
“Taking advantage of the latest deckbuilder changes, we’ve updated the Singleton Gauntlet to allow tri-region decks. This’ll further differentiate Singleton from Standard, and we’re excited to see what new combinations you discover!”
- Singleton Gauntlet decks may now include cards from up to three regions.
“You can now filter your decks by deckbuilding rules (Standard or Singleton for now) and select specific unit art for your deckbox!”
- Deck customization interface added to deckbuilder screen.
- Click the edit button at top left to adjust deckbox art and select deckbuilding rules.
- Any unit card can be dragged to assign it as deckbox art (doesn’t have to be in the deck).
- Deck type filter added to decks screen.
- Choose to view all decks (including invalid ones), valid Standard decks, or valid Singleton decks.
Boards, Card Backs, Emotes, Guardians and Bundles
Dragonling Bundle now available for 975 Coins. Bundle includes:
- Nightshade Dragonling
Notable Card Changes
None this time.
“We’ve only got minor adjustments this time, mostly to boost several underperforming Ionian archetypes.’
- After choosing Fishbones in pick 1, you’ll now see both a Bilgewater option and a Piltover & Zaun option for pick 2 and will no longer be forced into a tri-region deck.
- Added: Twin Disciplines
- Removed: Shadowshift
Shadows and Dust
- Added: Navori Conspirator, Ren Shadowblade
- Removed: Shadow Fiend
- Removed: Retreat, Ye Been Warned
- Added: Greenglade Duo, Yusari
- Removed: Plaza Guardian
You can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!