Legends of Runeterra 2.17.0 Patch Notes brings band new skins and cosmetics. Unfortunately, there are no actual gameplay balance updates, excluding upcoming labs. So for players who are wondering what changes to look out for during ranked games, there are none this time around. But, there brand new Battle Academia skins. These skins look fantastic, with brand new card designs and even Runeterra exclusive, Battle Academia Poppy.
Here is a quick look at the Academia Skins.
Battle Academia Lux
Battle Academia Ezreal
Battle Academia Poppy
Battle Academia Caitlyn
Battle Academia Leona
Battle Academia Katarina
The brand new board, for legends with big dreams and bigger hearts. The board has special visual effects and music.
No Funny Business (cait)
“I’m watching you”
Challenge Accepted (ezreal)
“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
The School Spirit bundle is available in the store for 2763 Coins, prorated for any items players already own. bundles includes:
- Durandal Stadium Board
- Battle Academia Lux Skin
- Battle Academia Lux Card Back
- Lux Champion Card
The Battles & Blazers bundle is available in the store for 6920, prorated for any items players already own. Bundle includes:
- Battle Academia Lux Skin
- Battle Academia Ezreal Skin
- Battle Academia Poppy Skin
- Battle Academia Caitlyn Skin
- Battle Academia Katarina Skin
- Battle Academia Leona Skin
- Champion cards for all of the above champions
Upcoming Labs Update
It’s nearly time for some new experiments. Lab of Legends, Saltwater Scourge, and Ultra Rapid Draw will be cycled out in patch 2.19.0 on November 10. Be sure to earn Malphite and Gangplank card backs and get some high-octane Ultra Rapid Draw games in before then.
- Decks can now be marked as Favorites, and will display at the top of the player’s Collection. No more sorting through dozens of meme decks (now they’ll be at the top).
- Champions with equipped Skins will now display as the skinned version on deck covers if that champion is set as the cover.
- Created cards from Prismatic cards will now be properly created as Prismatics.
- The Quest “Bandle Brigade” has had its completion requirements lowered to match other units.
- The Arsenal will no longer be granted a random keyword when a Landmark is destroyed
- When recalling Claws of the Dragon after playing two spells, Retreat will no correctly create a fleeting Return.
- Fixed a bug where removing the Challenger keyword from a non-committed unit will not resolve correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Overgrown Snapvine was obliterated incorrectly when a level two Viego kills a Champion at Round Start
- Chronobreaks created when Ekko levels up now have the correct keywords and spell icons.
- Oracle’s Eye will now display the correct outcome when casting Singular Will on Tail-Cloak Matriarch.
- Fixed several UI, UX, and general visual bugs to improve game clarity and player experience.
- Fixed Several VO bugs across the game that caused incorrect or no VO lines to play.
- Fixed a bug for spectators where choice cards like Twisted Fate would disappear after being played.
- Fixed a bug for spectators to close the social panel automatically when beginning to spectate another player.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.
You can find more pieces like “Legends of Runeterra 2.17.0 Patch Notes” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Terry.
“From Our Haus to Yours”