With patches every couple of weeks, League of Legends players need to make sure that they are keeping up with all of the changes. Some are extremely important and can change the Meta immensely, while others likely won’t. Either way, it is important for players to stay up to date on what changes are coming and how they could affect their playstyle. With that, here are the LoL Patch 11.19 Notes.
Here are the skins that are being added this Patch.
- Dawnbringer Morgana
- Dawnbringer Vex
- Dawnbringer Yone
- Nightbringer Kayn
- Nightbringer Kayn Prestige Edition
- Nightbringer Lillia
- Nightbringer Tryndamere
- Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV
Here is everything you need to know about League’s newest champion Vex.
Game Mode and Clash
Urf is back. More information will come with a mid-patch update.
Worlds Clash opens on September 27, with matches taking place on October 2 and 3. There are also better rewards coming with Worlds Clash. Make sure to hit the Rift with your friends and get as far you can to get even more rewards than before.
- AFK Tier 1 :: 5 minute queue delay for 5 games
- AFK Tier 2 :: 10 minute queue delay for 5 games
- AFK Tier 3 :: 15 minute queue delay for 5 games
- [NEW] AFK Tier 4 :: 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 24 hour queue lockout
- [NEW] AFK Tier 5 :: 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 3 day queue lockout
- [NEW] AFK Tier 6 :: 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 7 day queue lockout
- [NEW] AFK Tier 7 :: 15 minute queue delay for 5 games + 2 week queue lockout
You can find more articles like “LoL Patch 11.19 Notes” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”