November 10, marks the end of League of Legends’s Season Ten. And with the end of the season, rewards are looming for players. To find out what is available near the middle of November, check out everything below.
[Related: Victorious Lucian Revealed]
This season, Riot announced Victorious Lucian alongside specific rank associated chromas.
Everyone who finished Ranked placements for either Ranked Solo/Duo or Ranked Flex will receive a Ranked profile icon and a Ranked Profile banner trim for the respective ranks. Eternals Lucian Series 1 Permanent will be given to all summoners who participated in Ranked.
Honor and CLASH rewards were also announced. But to acquire any of the rewards, summoners must be at least honor level two.
Summoners will receive honor rewards according to their honor level.
- Honor 3 End of Season Capsule – random ward skin + 3 Key Shards
- Honor 4 End of Season Capsule – random ward skin + random emote permanent + 3 key shards
- Honor 5 End of Season Capsule – random ward skin + random emote permanent + 6 key shards
Riot wants to reward players for good behavior through this system.
A Clash icon will be distributed to all participants of CLASH. Besides that, CLASH participants will acquire rewards according to their Victory Points earned over the course of the season.
Clash participants are separated into three categories: Contenders, Conquerors, and Champions.
- Contender Summoner Icon: 1 VP
- Contender Clash Logo: 200 VP
- Contender Clash Banner: 1000 VP
- Conqueror Summoner Icon: 2000 VP
- Conqueror Clash Logo: 3000 VP
- Conqueror Clash Banner: 4000 VP
- Champion Summoner Icon: 5000 VP
- Champion Clash Logo: 6000 VP
- Champion Clash Banner: 7000 VP
There is still some time before the season ends. If these season rewards seem appealing, be sure to grind to level up Honor, and climb the ranked ladder!
“From Our Haus to Yours”