The latest Pokemon The Indigo Disk trailer just released and at the end of it, The Pokemon Company decided to give out some great content. They generally do give out great gifts in the form of Mystery Gifts and have done so more now than in the past. Luckily fans are going to receive two great Pokemon along with a Masterball. Here are the Pokemon Mystery Gift Codes for Darkrai and Shiny Lucario in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Pokemon Mystery Gift Codes for Darkrai and Shiny Lucario
The Pokemon Mystery Gift Codes for Darkrai and Shiny Lucario are listed below. You do not need to have beaten the game or any of the DLCs to use these codes.
Darkrai will be available to get until December 21, 2023 using code NEWM00N1SC0M1NG
Shiny Lucario is available until January 3, 2024 using code SH1NYBUDDY
These Pokemon are only available via the Mystery Gift system until the noted dates. Also please make sure to use zero and one where appropriate. If you do not use the numbers and only use letters you will not receive the gifts.
How to get Mystery Gifts in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
It may be a bit confusing on how to get Mystery Gifts in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet if you have either never done it in a Pokemon game before or if you are new to the franchise. Below are the steps listed to help you get the Pokemon listed above.
- Start up the Pokemon Games. Either one is fine and do note that this has to be done in-game.
- Press the X Button to get to the in-game menu.
- Select the Poke Portal from the menu.
- Then select Mystery Gift.
- After this either put in the code or select the available Mystery Gift if a code is not required.
- Then after at least visiting the first Pokemon Center in Los Platos your gift will appear in either you bag, Part or in your Pokemon Box.
Best of luck getting your new Pokemon and get ready for the Pokemon Scarlet and Violet The Indigo Disk DLC as it will have a lot of great new features for trainers new and old.
You can find more pieces like “Pokemon Mystery Gift Codes for Darkrai and Shiny Lucario” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our Haus to Yours”