Trainers, hopefully, Grubbin Community Day went well for people. The next community day is for Timburr, the American Machop. Here is every detail about the upcoming Timburr Community Day.
Keep Tuned in For October
On October 15, from 2 pm to 5 pm, players will be able to catch more Timburr in the overworld of the game. The spawns will last for 3 hours and anyone who evolves a Gurdurr into a Conkeldurr during this time will get one that knows Breaking Swipe. This will help it against psychic-type opponents.
If players are lucky, they’ll get a shiny Timburr.
The following are the standard community day event bonus details.
- 3× Stardust for catching Pokémon.
- 2× Candy for catching Pokémon.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive Candy XL from catching Pokémon.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense (excluding Daily Adventure Incense) activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- One additional Special Trade can be made for a maximum of two for the day.*
- Trades will require 50% less Stardust.*
Players can also participate in Gurdurr raids after the event. Be sure to allot plenty of time in the calendar, trainers.
These are all the details for Pokémon GO’s Timburr Community Day. This is a good opportunity to get a Unova staple if someone doesn’t have it yet. Get out there and get the dream team of construction workers everybody wishes they had.
You can find more articles like, “Pokémon GO-Timburr Community Day Details” and you can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Franco!
“From Our Haus to Yours”