Secrets secrets are no fun unless you share with everyone, or so the saying goes. Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty has revived the title once more by adding a wide variety of content, graphical/visual improvements, and an overhaul of a few game mechanics and systems. More importantly, it comes with an in-depth story that players can sink their teeth into for a few hours. Much like the base game, it just so happens that the story in question has a secret ending that players can access. So here’s how to get the secret ending in Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty.
How to Get the Secret Ending In Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty?
Since the ending is supposed to be secret, not a lot of players will reach it on their first play-through. No spoilers will be present either to keep the element of surprise intact. There are a few steps players must do in order to access the ending. Here’s what needs to be done.
- Choose Songbird over Reed when prompted in the second act
- Wait for Songbird to contact V.
- Complete ‘The Killing Moon’ quest.
- Continue helping Songbird. When prompted Reed will ask you to hand over Songbird in exchange for the cure.
- Take the cure to the ‘Through Pain to Heaven’ quest. Reed Will contact V.
- Once Reed contacts V offering the cure, it will start the “Who Wants to Live Forever” quest will begin.
- Wait on the rooftop of Misty’s Esoterico.
- Johnny will appear after a few moments
- BOOM secret ending achieved in Phantom Liberty.
How To Start Phantom Liberty DLC In Cyberpunk 2077?
Cyberpunk 2077 actually streamlines the process for both new and returning players. There are currently three options that players can take in starting their new adventure.
- Skipping ahead to the Phantom Liberty arc.
- Completing the Transmission main quest.
- Loading an old save file where you’ve already finished Transmission.
Skipping ahead to the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty expansion from a new game will allow you to customize your main character and automatically allocate attributes. You can however change it later in the game. The only thing you’ll be missing out on is the previous events in the story that will be mentioned throughout the playthrough.
Completing the Transmission Main Quest
Completing the Transmission mission will give you full access the the DLC. Both new and old players alike are required to do this mission before playing Phantom Liberty.
Stay tuned for more gaming content, including updates to Cyberpunk 2077 and newly released titles.
“From Our Haus to Yours”