Respawn Entertainment has released a new update for Apex Legends. While it’s not a big update compared to previous ones, The June 29 Apex Legends patch notes do fix things that have been concerning players for some time now.
The Patch Notes
As mentioned this Apex Legends update doesn’t follow the traditional updates as no legends nerfs or buffs, weapon nerfs or buffs and there are no new POIs taking place. This is a mid-season patch that only serves to fix some bugs that have been bugging the Apex Legends community. There are only four major changes happening in this Apex update.
- Names no longer incorrectly appear when in Anonymous mode
- Deaths outside the Ring now show in the kill feed
- Quips now display subtitles when selected in Banner menus
- Sound effects for Ash select animations now play correctly
The update is coming to players during the Apex Dressed to Kill collection event. The event is still currently scheduled to run until July 4. Players still have time to earn limited-time event-themed skins, and exclusive rewards, and even have time to try out the new Armed and Dangerous limited-time mode.
Fixes Being Looked Into
According to the official Apex Legends Trello Board, the following issues are currently being investigated, although no fixes have been implemented in this update:
- Playing at 165+ FPS may cause stuttering during some gameplay scenarios.
- [Windows 7] With DirectX11, the game crashes upon launch.
- [Firing Range] Aim assist doesn’t work on all dummies.
- Support Bins not awarding Mobile Respawn Beacons when ally is dead.
- Crashes referencing FS_CheckAsyncRequest when loading into a map.
- Legends may rotate when exiting a Trident.
You can find more pieces like “Full June 29 Apex Legends Patch Notes” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno