At long last Overwatch League token drops will be returning.
🔔 Tokens are HERE 🔔
This is not a drill, you can now earn free league tokens for every hour you spend enjoying #OWL2020 live matches 🙌
— Overwatch League (@overwatchleague) May 20, 2020
League Tokens are back! Starting with the Overwatch League Regional Tournaments on Friday, May 22, you can earn League Tokens by enjoying live matches on the Overwatch League website, mobile site, and app.
Here’s how it works:
- Earn five League Tokens for every hour spent on Overwatch League platforms viewing live matches.
- Your viewing time is tracked continuously, so if you watch 30 minutes in one session and return later for another 30 minutes of viewing, you’ll get credit for that total accumulated hour.
- Viewing time only accrues by watching live matches on the Overwatch League website (desktop and mobile), and on the Overwatch League mobile apps (iOS and Android).
- League Tokens will be available in your Battle.net account after each completed hour of viewing.
- League Tokens can be used on all Overwatch game platforms (i.e., PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch).
To earn and redeem League Tokens, follow the instructions below for supported platforms:
- Create or log in to your Blizzard account on overwatchleague.com or in the Overwatch League app.
- View a live stream of a match during the promotion period.
To redeem League Tokens for in-game items, viewers must have a valid Overwatch game license. Xbox One, PlayStation4, or Nintendo Switch players must have their Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Nintendo account linked to their Battle.net account. Follow these steps to do so. Additional terms and conditions apply.
This promotion is not eligible to viewers in China or in certain other territories. For complete rules and eligibility requirements, click here.
Stay tuned for future announcements about earning League Tokens on additional platforms and in more countries.
Follow Ethan on Twitter @EthanButler for all your Vancouver Titans, Overwatch League, Valorant and Esports needs.
If you would like to see more, don’t forget to visit TheGameHaus.com