The locations for the international League of Legends tournaments for the year have been revealed.
Last year saw the game go to locations across the world. The first Rift Rivals tournaments were held in Germany, Chile, China, Russia and Taiwan. For MSI, we visited Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo in Brazil. Worlds took place in China and went across the country at huge venues in Wuhan, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing.
This year’s events will be just as spread out across the world, giving people the chance to see the best every region has to offer on an international level.
- Play-ins and Groups at the LCS Studio in Berlin, Germany – May 03-06 | 08-09 | 11-15
- Knockout stage at Zenith Paris La Villette in Paris, France – May 18-20.
- North America vs. Europe hosted in North America.
- China vs. Korea vs. LMS hosted in China.
- Brazil vs. LATAM North vs. LATAM South hosted in Brazil.
- Oceania vs. Southeast Asia vs. Japan hosted in Australia.
- Vietnam vs. Russia vs. Turkey hosted in Vietnam.
- The events will take place during the week of July 2-8
- Venues will be revealed in the coming months.
- The 2018 League of Legends World Championship will be held in South Korea.
- Dates and venues will be revealed in the coming months.
- This year’s All-Star event will be hosted in North America.
- The event will take place from December 3-9.
- Venue to be revealed in the coming months.
Looking for a podcast covering EU and NA LCS? Check out LCS Weekly on SoundCloud. You can ‘Like’ The Game Haus on Facebook and ‘Follow’ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Brandon!
To continue enjoying great content from your favourite writers, please contribute to our Patreon account! Every little bit counts. We greatly appreciate all of your amazing support! #TGHPatreon