Patch 9.14 is going to be a massive Patch for TFT. There are a lot of quality of life changes for items, champions and overall player experience. With that, a new champion is also arriving in Twisted Fate. For more, here are the Patch notes.
“9.14 also marks the first patch with official TFT patch notes! From now on, you can expect TFT patch notes almost every week on their own separate page” -Riot
Twisted Fate joins the Crew
TF is being added to the game and he will be in his Cutpurse Skin to match with Graves. This helps him fit in with his Origin as a Pirate and he will have a class as a Sorcerer. He is a two cost and his ability will be “Pick A Card”. This means he will throw either a Blue Card for more mana in an area, a Red Card for AOE Damage or a Yellow Card for a stun. It has a relatively quick charge so that it is used regularly.
He should make Pirates and Sorcerers a lot stronger early game. Mostly due to his ability to make it possible to get the three Pirates very early on while also allowing for three or six Sorcerer to come about much earlier in the game.
- Ranked has arrived with 9.14
- Finishing in the top 4 will gain players positive LP, finishing in the bottom 4 will lose it.
- Ranked party size is limited to three players at all ranks.
- TF has been added.
- Buffs to 3 cost champions
- Nerfs to 4 cost
- Changed all champions’ attack speed ratios so that attack speed bonuses are now calculated based on a percent of the champion’s base attack speed. In short, champions with lower base attack speeds will receive less benefit from attack speed items. Certain champions and attack speed granting items have been adjusted in this patch to compensate.
- When you reroll your shop after leveling up from round XP, the shop is rolled at your new level instead of your old levelTier 1 Champions
- Darius- No longer casts his ability at times when no enemies would be in range at start of cast
- Elise- Cost: 2 to 1, Spiderlings now benefit from the Demon Origin effect
- Fiora- Attack speed 0.7 to 1.0, Damage: 100-250 to 100-400
- Graves- Health: 500 to 450
Tier 2 Champions
- Ahri- Fixed a bug where Ahri’s ability wouldn’t deal damage while she was dead, Now retargets her ability if the target dies during the cast time, Ability targeting: Random enemy to Current attack target
- Braum- Fixed Braum’s tooltip to properly reflect that his shield reduces a percentage of all incoming damage, Damage reduction: 60-90% to 70-90%, Mana cost: 75 to 50
- Lucian- Relentless Pursuit second shot damage: 65/150/235 to 150/250/350
- Shen- Starting mana: 50 to 100
Tier 3 Champions
- Aatrox- Mana cost: 100 to 75, Damage: 350-850 to 400-1000
- Evelynn- Eve’s ability now roots targets during the cast time (0.35s) to prevent them from moving out of the area of effect.
- Poppy- Number of targets hit with ability: 1 to 1/2/3
- Shyvana- Attack speed: 0.65 to 0.7, Health: 550 to 650, Bonus attack damage while dragon: 60-160 to 100-200
- Volibear- Health: 650 to 700, Attack speed: 0.55 to 0.65, Mana cost: 100 to 75, Lightning attack damage ratio: 60-100% to 80-100%
Tier 4 Champions
- Cho’gath- Health: 1100 to 1000, Knockup duration: 2/2.25/2.5 to 1.5/2/2.5
- Draven- Attack speed: 0.85 to 0.75
- Leona- Mana cost: 150 to 100
Tier 5 Champions
- Anivia- Ability no longer cancels when Anivia dies
- Miss Fortune- Ability targeting: random enemy to current attack target, Now retargets her ability if the target dies during the windup
- Yasuo- Ability now applies on-hit effects, Knockup duration: 1.25 to 1.5, Damage: 150/250/350 ⇒ 150/350/550
Class and Origin Changes
- Demon- Mana burn chance: 40/60/80% to 25/50/85%
- Elementalist- Golem health: 3000 to 2500, Golem Attack damage: 200 to 100
- Guardian- Armor buff: Stacks up to 2 times to Stacks any number of times
- Gunslinger- Improved visualization of Gunslinger AoE attacks, Fixed some bugs where Gunslinger extra attacks could fail to fire at high attack speeds, Extra Units Hit: 1/all to 1/2
- Pirate- Average gold per chest: 2 to 1.6
- Shapeshifter- Bugfix: Shapeshifters will now gain the correct amount of health when they transform, previously they would fail to take into account the health they gained from their star level. Transform health gain: 100% to 60%
- Wilds- Attack speed per stack: 7% to 8%
- Items no longer benefit from Ability Power
- Spatula now doubles the stat power of its sister component.
- Every NPC Round now drops a reward.
- Rewards that can be dropped include item components, gold, and XP.
- Cursed Blade – Can now reduce targets to 0 stars. Fixed bug where it would reset enemies level if triggered a second time.
- Guardian Angel- Revive Delay from 4 seconds to 2, Health restored: 500 to 1000, Bugfix: Guardian Angel now properly clears Grievous Wounds
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade- Attack Speed per stack: 3% to 4%
- Ionic Spark- Now deals true damage instead of magic damage
- Locket of the Iron Solari- Now shields the wearer and the champions two spaces to the left and right of the wearer at the start of the round, Shield value: 200 to 300
- Luden’s Echo- Fixed a bug where targets weren’t taking the correct amount of damage, Fixed a bug where Luden’s would proc on basic attack hits but not on ability hits, Primary target damage: 100 to 200, AoE Damage: 0 + 1.0 AP to 200
- Morellonomicon- Max HP damage per second: 2.5% to 3%
- Recurve Bow- Attack Speed: 15% to 20%
- Redemption- Now triggers at 25% health, No longer damages enemies
- Statikk Shiv- Now always hits 3 additional targets, rather than all champions in a frontal cone, Now only activates a maximum of one time per launch attack
- Thornmail- Reflect damage: 35% of physical damage taken to 100% of physical damage mitigated, Damage type: Magic damage to True damage
- Warmog’s- Regen: 3% max HP to 6% missing HP
- Zeke’s Herald- Now only grants attack speed to champions two spaces to the left and right of the wearer, Attack Speed Aura: 10% to 15%
Quality of Life Changes
- In PvE rounds, in the event that player do not get an item, one of the minions, monsters or epic monsters will now drop gold instead.
- Dragon and Elder Dragon no longer benefit from the Dragon Trait bonuses. All sorcery comps rejoice.
- Abilities that target low health champions now determine “lowest health” by HP percentage instead of total HP.
- Added “Streak” indicator next to gold total. It displays your current streak (win or loss) and the rewards for maintaining streaks of different lengths
- Added a combat recap so players can see how much damage each champion deals each round.
- Added champion stats (attack damage, armor, magic resist etc) on their pop up inspect panel when players right-click.
- Updated missile VFX on Enchanted Crystal Arrow. Enchanted Crystal Arrow now plays sounds.
- Fixed a bug where champions leveling upon combining from a shared draft selection sometimes duplicated the champion.
- Reconnecting to a TFT game will no longer prevent end of game stats from being displayed.
- Fixed a number of bugs that would cause melee champions to AFK and stop moving.
- A billion other bugfixes will also be listed on the official report
“From Our Haus to Yours”